UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forgive my ignorance....

Wayfarer83

Squire
You click your heels together three time and say .......

But seriously there are some entrances across the land, one being a little cave south of the Yew Orc Fort.

Spudler

Wanderer
My colleague has brought it to my attention that Zorum Barugh may not be the best place to center the RP community. I tend to agree with him, and think (if it does remain on the shard), we can simply use it for RP events, much like the assault that was hosted a couple weeks ago. I apologize for my shard-ignorance on this matter. :)

There seems to be an increased interest in possibly using Kinship Tavern as a good nexus for RP. It is sizable and has a neat location - just east of the Minoc mines across the bridge. Also, simply having one location to check out as opposed to two or more would not only increase potential role-players interacting more often, but also the frequency of which the Watchers can be present at the Tavern, as we would not need to seek out RPers.

Also, we are seeking to expand Kinship, with the end goal of it being a player town.

Let me know your thoughts, guys. Thanks!