UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

forget rioting and looting stores, lets get down to michael jackson!

michael jackson was a terrible artist. no idea why everyone liked him so much

unless they only liked him because they wanted to get $ for letting him touch their children

everyone has their own taste, if we didn't we would all be trying to fuck the same person... and that wouldn't be much fun.
arent we all trying to fuck the same people though? sure monogomy is a thing, but you're telling me you wouldn't hook up with kate upton or other super models?

susejmaster

Traveler
arent we all trying to fuck the same people though? sure monogomy is a thing, but you're telling me you wouldn't hook up with kate upton or other super models?

well if we all had the same taste it would be just singular there there wouldn't be some other super model now would there? To answer your question I would love to hook up with one of them, but I have a pretty good life being a stay at home dad that works part time evenings so I don't think id risk my cushy life for a one night stand with some super hot chick no. TBQH I don't even like Michael Jackson as a person or his music, but they guy could dance very well.

susejmaster

Traveler