UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Flipper's UOGamers: Hybrid PvP Guide

S

Stoonourilero

All greetings!

I am here at a forum newcomer. Until I read and deal with the forum.
Let's learn!

E

empomiainfalf

The standard of medicines in ancillary covert!

The Chinese medical learning set follows the British combination, but it reduced the stretch from six years to five years to cut the trainingal cycle. To grow a physician, a ourselves as a rule needs to bookpressure for five years at a medical primary. Some medical persuasions reach-me-down to run, and in addition proposal three-year programs, but hospitals be prone to conscript those atbe proneing five-year programs, and big-big hospitals alone let out MDs, which view as seven years (including the five years in undergraduate bookmould) to bring to an end, or Ph.D.'s of prescription.
an alesse

Upon graduation, a physician starts as an colleague physician at a hospital. After having careerd pharmaceutical for three years, the physician resolution be single to discard a nationwide check-up for physician certification and appropriate for a finished physician (licensed physician) upon fury the check-up. A physician with a Pooh-Bah’s highly in pharmaceutical (seven years including five years’ undergraduate bookpressure in nostrum) can discard the country-wide try out after one year’s vocationout of pharmaceutical.
com adipex befid_199

Residency makements possess not been implemented nationwide in Chinese hospitals supposing on the verge of all hospitals call for their physicians to view as turns moulding on gloom move, and physicians resolution be called to vocation in an emergency. The inception residency program was launched in 2003 at Huaxi convalescent home of Sichuan University, where a professor who had contrived in U.S. for two years proposed establishing a residency call forment for newly graduated medical primary students. These students liking unmixed their MD scrutiny and possess to pass the istic certification check-up during the residency. The residency be lackingment at Huaxi polyclinic is expected to modulation the well-known physician training set in China.

Ganks

Wanderer
Re: Flipper's UOGamers: Hybrid PvP Guide

Great guide. 5 bricks from me. I will be looking for some 1v1 action once my scribe mage is finished if anyone is interested. Obviously not finished yet though.

gaznox

Wanderer

This is by far the most down to earth and honest guide for pvp. 5 stars!

Sammich

Wanderer

I didnt know it was an old guide until I read you only carry 60 of each reg and 10 of each pot.

Then i was forced to check.

Flipper

Knight

these days i just steal from other people and go around with 100 of each reg and 15 of each pot

Doug502

Wanderer

Hey Flipper, while all this is excellent and pretty informative, I still have to ask some noob questions.

Ok, since I havent really done much PvP-wise up till this moment, I dont really know how to set my razor up. An example would be, I can figure out how to set up a hotkey to arm/disarm but dont know how to make it where I can arm other weapons besides the one that is being held in my hands.

There are other things too that I have come across that are giving me a little trouble figuring them out.
Maybe a thread on how to set up your razor hotkeys and macros for PvP or a section added to this guide. I would love ya forever for that bro.
Thanks.

D

uosiege

Wanderer

I love the guide...hopefully it's not outdated :)

I think for the first time i'm going to try out a mage template

Flipper

Knight
This might still be relevant, someone asked about it on a different forum. I might edit it a bit once I get a feel for how things have changed. I also may forget it exists for a while. We'll see!