UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Flipper's UOGamers: Hybrid PvP Guide

Flipper

Knight
Re: Flipper's UOGamers: Hybrid PvP Guide

uonoobs said:
pfft. thanks to you there's less noobs to pk ;)

haha thanks =)

If anyone has some requests for PvP-related guides, PM me or post here... I know lots!

Hypntick

Wanderer

trying to get in touch with you flipper just send me a pm whenever you get a chance, thanks

Valentino

Sorceror

THANK YOU FLIPPER NOW I CAN FINALLY GO OUT AND PVP IN CONFIDENCE!!!

OH AND IT'S OCCASIONALLY NOT OCCAISIONALLY LOLZ!!

:terron:

foofoo

Sorceror

This is a really great guide and I appreciate you putting alot of time and effort into it. I am a UO veteran who quit for quite some time... now when it comes to pvp I find myself feeling like a newb all over again :( its disheartening but at least now I have alot of great tips/tactics to help me acquire some skill back. Thank you!

Khaldun

Wanderer

Nice guide. I haven't played this game in ages. Maybe when I get some more regs I'll contact you for some 1v1's.

Sterb

Wanderer

Great, thanks! Assassins don't count as PVPers, so I guess I've never had real 1v1 kills. Do you know any good tips for an axer? I mean- if you have time, or if anyone else wants to help.

Flipper

Knight

Axer?

Stay on their ass, switch to katana for disrupts, throw pots, have a bandaid running at all times, stay on their ass, don't let them stand still and always carry pots.

Sterb

Wanderer

OK thanks! What about stats? I was thinking magery for poison and paralyze, is that even worth it? I have a poisoner so should I just get katanas for it?

Flipper

Knight

MAgery is awesome to last-ditch heal yourself, rez, gate, recall with ease, magic reflect, poison, paralyze etc.

Magery is highly recommended on ALL characters except crafters, even then it's good.

Dr. Claw

Wanderer

Wish I would have found this thread last night...

I'm a UO noob and was trying to raise swords at the Britain Xroads, and got para-killed by a red. I thought I could use my runebooks to get away lol

Ah well. Now I know about trapped pouches. Didn't lose anything important so I guess that's good.

Flipper

Knight

Be prepared to lose a lot more =( it all works out in the end though!

Flipper

Knight

I'd forgotten about this

I'm thinking about making a survivng factions guide sometime soon