UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Five on Friday question submission!

j_monroy

Squire
Thank you very much for opening CUB! In the distant future, is the staff considering the luck jewelry set as an item in CUB, or are there any plans to consider it as a drop during events? Not necessarily asking for it, just wondering if it will ever be here.

j_monroy

Squire
Should you be able to turn in 10 bleach as ltots to receive a gtot? Bama previously posted that it could be done, and my gf swears that she turned them in the past. However, I collected some with my accounts, and later found out that it could not be done. I paged a GM, and they confirmed that bleach will not allow me to get a gtot (they said "if the gtot menu doesn't show up, then you don't have any ltot items in your pack"). Was this changed in the past, or were people never able to do the quest given by 'Emilio the Tortured Artist' to receive bleach and turn in the bleach to get gtots. I tried searching for 'bleach' and 'emilio' under the publish notes, but found nothing, so I'm hoping more information can be given here. These are my specific questions.
  • Was this doable in the past?
  • When was this changed?
  • Is there a reason for the change?

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Bleech is obtained from Britain... how can it possibly be used as a tokuno art ??? There is bleech- like dyes that drop as ltots.. maybe your gf and friend returned those..

j_monroy

Squire
Bleech is obtained from Britain... how can it possibly be used as a tokuno art ??? There is bleech- like dyes that drop as ltots.. maybe your gf and friend returned those..

I don't remember the post where bama mentioned it. I remember someone saying right after her that this was fixed in the past.

My gf and I have never been around during tot season, and I doubt she somehow found the bleach dyes that drop as ltots in her bank or her house. I am pretty sure it was doable in the past though.

I think they only work if you get them from a tot drop. None of mine were from the quest.
Tokuno-dye.jpg

Attachments

• Tokuno-dye.jpg
    Tokuno-dye.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 2

j_monroy

Squire
I know that they don't work now, but I was wondering if it worked in the past. If it did work in the past, I'm also wondering when they changed it and if there was a reason for changing it.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Question for five on friday. Since we are friday.

Is this the end of uogamers....?

No more answers from staff,
You can page at any random time and you never see a staff online.

Don't get me wrong we got tons of new updates ever since Eos took over but we lost big time at staff by helping with the rgular staff stuff.