UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fights for Cash

Dexter420

Sorceror
This is a forever running "event" If you have a player you wish to place a challenge to, contact them via AIM/PM and set up when you would both be available to do it, I will hold any bet wagers until the best 2 out of 3 or best 3 out of 5 or whatever you wish the match to be has finished with one undeniable victor. I will keep no % and require no payment, my prior trade history and in game persona speak for itself and people know I'm not gonna take their gold. If you don't trust me, simply don't take advantage of this. I simply want to try and help kick up a little dueling which will in turn have people out practicing in the field to best their rivals in a cash fight.

All fights will be Duels in an arena, or one of my houses if you don't want to go off dueling rules, not field fighting and if it is not in an arena and you would like it to be at one of my houses then only the people competing will be allowed inside.

ALL DUEL OUTCOMES WILL BE POSTED PUBLICLY - NO EXCEPTIONS

Hopefully some people take you up on it, i have been trying to get money duels to actually happen with the only requirement being i get to record it, i even would put up 1 teams money if they broke but still not a single person hits me up on it. :(

crikey

Sorceror
fuck, I'll fight someone for money duels if you put up the money HAhaha. I'll probably lose, but heyo, it aint my money. You can even find my opponent.
I wouldn't recommend it, unless you want to make a video of "what not to do in PVP"

Tobias

Sorceror
I'll challenge anyone for 500k
Atm rank 120th, and I suck terrible:)
NB! And people are allowed to record me die haha

Tobias

Sorceror
fuck, I'll fight someone for money duels if you put up the money HAhaha. I'll probably lose, but heyo, it aint my money. You can even find my opponent.
I wouldn't recommend it, unless you want to make a video of "what not to do in PVP"

I'm challenging thee for a duel, fee will be 500k!

crikey

Sorceror
I'm challenging thee for a duel, fee will be 500k!
Did you not see how broke I was? lol. I have, after farming for the first time in a long time, mostly to buy MASS bola stock, because I've ate threw 200 in about 2 weeks running with eqms klomping oomies.

That is just too big a risk for me. I would probably lose. I am not good.

I'll duel you for 30k, best of 3 ( who knows I might with by fluke) after folkens king of the bow thread at 7pm est

crikey

Sorceror
plus, no FOOL would pay 500k just to watch me die. I mean, I duel on my alchy dexxer....you might not even WANT to do the fight.
I've beaten some of the best at duels in lucky lucky shots....although I usually get DICK stomped 50x after once they learn my style

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Me challunj AWL ub lat panzee hummies tu a fyt! lat sizzies tu skayrd tu kum owt ub latd gard'ed cagez! Nok'Tor De Mytee wyl EET LATS HARTZ!!

( im down to participate, sponsor, moderate, or help with prize money for this event. Anyone want to fight me field rules (no-rules) im down. or unmounted without wands ... or with i dont give a shit :p lets get some honest pvp going! HOOOOWAH!