UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FFA AND GUILD EVENT 3/31

At 6 pm east time monday march 31st i will be holding a ffa event. basiclly everyone who attends will be asked to go upstairs and stand. the barrel will be placed at the top of the stairs in the middle. no one will load untill that barrel disappears at 6pm sharp. at this point anyone who is banned or leaves house is out. how you get banned: being the bully who loads even a mana drain on someone before the event starts. how you leave house: your to scared to stay and leave house avoiding dieing and thus forfeiting lol after this event ALL guilds are asked to group up and prepare to gate in. we will figure out a way of letting every guild know which time to gate in. this is the hard part. a prize will be given to the last man standing in the ffa, and a prize to the guild that wins. the prize for the guild will be presented to the leader. the leader of the guilds particapating or a valid representitave needs to contact me at uobizstewie on skype. the winner of the ffa i will party and will immediately recieve his prize. both prizes will be well over 5 mill. <not gold> the guild event is a domination event and will be on occlo. the guild who can dominate the island the longest will win. of course only the best will be left standing at the end of the ffa and the guild event. so the prizes will be awesome but the glory will be forever! the event will end when it dies and theres one guild left or right before 8pm when the poker tourney starts. hybrid forever!

TRADE MAN

Squire
I really dont think we should be trolling people that are trying to put on events for all on the server and create a little fun. Im very much looking forward to this event!!! Sounds like fun

i have to postpone this. sadly, it was either this or my moms house. and i dont see my mom much lol ummm im gonna say friday? either way its just a postponement and not a cancelation. i will repost and we will add a house drop with a shit ton of semis on it. :p

Milliar

Traveler
i have to postpone this. sadly, it was either this or my moms house. and i dont see my mom much lol ummm im gonna say friday? either way its just a postponement and not a cancelation. i will repost and we will add a house drop with a shit ton of semis on it. :p

peoples are jelly talkin shit about u broooo