UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Felucca RPin

Fencermonkey

Sorceror
Felucca RPin

Alright, guys. I've thought it over a thousand different ways and finally figured out what I'm looking for. I propose that we establish Felucca Minoc as a general RP area. The guilds and regulations of the current RP groups can be a bit intimidating and bothersome for people just wanting to give it a go.

If we can get some regular RP going in Minoc, it will allow people to pick it up and put it down at will while staying part of a larger group. I want to get some input before I head over there and start playing.

Is Minoc a good town for this? Is anybody interested for joining me in some good simple RP fun?

Fencermonkey

Sorceror
Re: Felucca RPin

I figured Yew was too spread out and there is really nothing in Cove. It would make it hard to use it as a base town if there's nothing there.

Two Wolves

Knight

Feel free to bring your RP characters out to the Heart Shaped Grove, to meet others and discus this, tomorrow Saturday at Noon central time.

wesmiley

Sorceror

why not just set all the guilds at war? isn't it possible to war multiple guilds at the same time?

BrotherDon

Sorceror

homeboy this thread is like 4 months old, it got bumped by a adbot that was spamming forums than the post was deleted and no one noticed.