UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fathers Day

R

Ryan

Fathers Day

I know that we have some fathers that play UO Gamers and I wanted to take a minute to wish them all a Happy Fathers Day! Dont forget to wish your father a happy fathers day also!!

Despairl

Wanderer
Re: Fathers Day

first.class.mail said:
I can't, nor do i want to celebrate fathers day. I hope he dies.

I hope truly one of these days you have children and they tell u off and leave u out to dry.

Despairl

Wanderer

first.class.mail said:
it's not like i hate him for no reason, i have many.

I'm sure one of these days you'll look back and say why.....but like u said u have your reasons.

Despairl said:
I hope truly one of these days you have children and they tell u off and leave u out to dry.

I hope you know that everyone has a perfect family life, and every father is not a drunk who abuses his children...but you obviously thought of every angle...

P.S. Happy fathers day everyone

It shouldnt be called fathers day but be called Dad's day... anyone can be a father but it takes a real man to be a Dad.

My father is not a Dad all he can get form me is a ..l.. (><) ..l..

But to all you Dads out there, you are what turns this world into a better place!

Despairl

Wanderer

i guess all i was trying to say was that one day it will hit u like it hit me, he's gone and even tho it was rough i will still miss him. You'll find this out one day. sorry for stepping on anyones toes.

Despairl said:
An I hope you join the quantum leap program and jump into a past life of a child beaten daily by his father simply because he is the fualt of all his fathers misgivings...

I think you made a good point that can be appreciated by a lot of people who just dislike their parents, but some people are truely in a bad situation despite what optimists will tell ya. :p

Despairl

Wanderer

CrazyCracka420 said:
I think you made a good point that can be appreciated by a lot of people who just dislike their parents, but some people are truely in a bad situation despite what optimists will tell ya. :p

Oh i agree, i just wish there was a way to make everyones childhood great. But the more and more things i see day in and day out about how this child was killed by his parents and things it just makes me sick.

CrazyCracka420 said:

So ture... The 9 year old boy that is pushed into a corner and is so scared to move in an inch is in a bad sitiuation. There is no brighter side there. You might say, well you grow up and forget about him, well your wrong. Reaccurring nightmares of my fater beaten me and when I look up its not my fater its me beaten my son (which I dont have)... you tell me hopw to ecaspe that Mr Optimist?

Despairl

Wanderer

Alanthaleous001 said:
So ture... The 9 year old boy that is pushed into a corner and is so scared to move in an inch is in a bad sitiuation. There is no brighter side there. You might say, well you grow up and forget about him, well your wrong. Reaccurring nightmares of my fater beaten me and when I look up its not my fater its me beaten my son (which I dont have)... you tell me hopw to ecaspe that Mr Optimist?

I'm not Dr. Phil....and i suggest u point your anger elsewhere. You need someone to talk to that is a professional, which i'm not....but i will tell u, i have been there and back....you are what u make of yourself. Just because your father hit you doesn't mean u will do the same. You have to strive for better.

And I think you just need a nice big tall glass of shut the heck up... The carebear out look on life is so worthless. I think you should just go a delete your post about what you said in the first place. Not every single father in the world deserves respect just for being a fater... PERIOD end of discussion... please remain on topic...

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

hey thanks for that Ryan.. got woken up this morning by the wife with our two kids all bouncing on the bed and wishing me a happy fathers day..
to be truthful getting up to take care of my kids makes living worthwhile for me :)

On a lighter note than ths thread has taken on, I just celebrated my first Father's Day yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

Yes, I'm bragging and proud of it.