UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!Factions!

Was this needed?

• Total voters

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
STrider!!! idea! How about you put a gate somewhere, and the only way you can enter is if your in a faction.. And itll be a huge playing field for faction guilds to war.. With hidden traps that spawn in random locations...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Faction Duel Pit. The size of jhelom farms.

In conjunction a new duel setting for "Field" would be extremely convenient. (add mounts, bolas, magic reflection, hiding, etc)

Strider

Page
There will be some slight changes tonight to start, I will make a thread around the time of server wars tonight.. There will also be more changes in the near future, hopefully some major ones by next server wars!

Strider

Page
Also I would like to get the opinion of the factioners about the capture times on the sigils. CoM seems to think that 4 hours is too short of a time, and only leaves capturing/pvp in the early morning hours? Is this true? What capture time would people like to see? Would 5 or 6 hours be better?

RaRae

Page
1. move sig time to 6 hours, it's retarded that somebody can cap these overnight easily with no competition...wake up at 3am cap by 7am....
2. increase cap on capture time, its a pain in the ass to babysit sigs...
3. remove one faction...allow all factioners to be either hero or evil.
4. remove blood roses and increase item drops...
5. I like that full health stat loss reset idea
6. I like the help stuck for ghosts
7. I agree if one base is changed you need to overlook the other bases especially SL and TB
8. Don't make changes to factions overnight without first reasoning with the faction you are changing....you guys made 80% of COM players quit and that's like 50% of all faction fights gone.

RaRae

Page
one or two guys crying got com based changed...

also I do agree with tet on somethings....

I would not mind if cap time was 12 hours if we got a 1 week cap time...

I would love to see one faction per IP...

RaRae

Page
also make it to where I can't be killed for points 5 minutes after I die to prevent faggots that res kill for points.

corytoneill

Sorceror
Strider I do miss how explosion pots use to not hit blues in town.... Factioning is suppose to be war, blues getting in the way In town sucks.. Why should they benefit from us factioners dieing... If they wanna get so involved join factions :}

That would be a good idea, but if u are a red pvper you cant hit the blues unless they flag you.
I think you should make different faction titles. Instead of Defender of Britannia, Warrior of Britannia or something like that.

Strider

Page
For now, yes.. We can not put a ton of updates up instantly. Stay tuned to our Faction update thread, for changes as they come.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Allow faction crafters to craft colored Armor. Encourage dexers by ending the era of the "pvp" tamer.

Valorite = COM no dex loss
Verite = SL no dex loss
Agapite = Minax no dex loss
Gold = TB no dex loss

^- this may be really fucking hard to code