UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTIONS are BACK!!!

EeeKay

Wanderer
Re: FACTIONS are BACK!!!

anyone wanna expound this trap thing gunz did. sounds entertaining. but i wasnt there to witness it :(

G8Keeper

Wanderer

Sigil corruption time is a minimum of 12 hours. It has always seemed like 24 hours to me, and was how long it took a few weeks ago last time I was stealing them.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Are you an ignorant piece of shit??????

How THE FUCK can you hide in a faction????????? If you cant enter, how about you join a fuckin faction so you can enter and fight us.... one of the main things i love about factions is I dont have to deal with you little bitches that do nothing but hide at the gates....... in faction bases if anyones there inside, i CAN killl them without getting guard whacked.....

And faction traps........ you guys are just idiots and dont know how to get around them.... Im sure if you guys KNEW how to make them , or had the stuff to make them, YOU WOULD.....so dont talk shit

and not sure how you say thats unfair to have traps if you were the ones that summoned like 20 faction guards and attacked us with them when you guys already out numbered us.... that was fair right????

Now that we own the town and WE are the ones that will be able to place guards now.... im SURE that you guys will find it unfrair or consider it "hiding" when we own you with our guards..........

Dj27105

Wanderer

dingus queer over here hides behind forums.....

Factions adds more pvp since only difference it adds is let me fight people that were previously blue, and it also is a negative for me when i die, that i go into stat... how does that seem as if im "hiding" in factions.....

for example, my example of YOU hiding on forums is much more valid and accurate since your obviously disrespecting me on forums yet you cant say your in game char name and won't disrespect me in the game.... so therefore YOU are the only one thats hiding dickface :)

Dj27105

Wanderer

EeeKay;327370 said:
anyone wanna expound this trap thing gunz did. sounds entertaining. but i wasnt there to witness it :(

Each faction is allowed to place upto 15 traps in any faction town.....

Any tinker in the faction can make it for a cost of 250 silver per trap... when made, it comes out as a deed that says for example "faction explosion trap"....

You double click the trap where ever in the town it is that you wish to place it... its now invisible to everyone....but the trap will be placed in that location

Each time any enemy faction walks over that trap spot, they get a significant ammount of dmg done.... around 60-80hp i believe...

Only bad thing is that faction traps only last 24 hours and then they disapear, and they are kinda expensive being that 15 traps would cost u almost 4ksilver per day.........

anyways... now that you know more about faction traps....

we basically lined up the entrance to COM base with explosion traps, double lined.... so when a large group of enemy faction came runing in to attack us in the base, they all instantly died ....

its really funny seeing a group of like 3 or 4 people chasing you thinkin they are going to kill you, and suddenly they all just drop to the floor at the same time

so yea... join factions if ur not already in one...... look at all the fun your missing out on :)

Killa DJ;327858 said:
Each faction is allowed to place upto 15 traps in any faction town.....

Any tinker in the faction can make it for a cost of 250 silver per trap... when made, it comes out as a deed that says for example "faction explosion trap"....

You double click the trap where ever in the town it is that you wish to place it... its now invisible to everyone....but the trap will be placed in that location

Each time any enemy faction walks over that trap spot, they get a significant ammount of dmg done.... around 60-80hp i believe...

Only bad thing is that faction traps only last 24 hours and then they disapear, and they are kinda expensive being that 15 traps would cost u almost 4ksilver per day.........

anyways... now that you know more about faction traps....

we basically lined up the entrance to COM base with explosion traps, double lined.... so when a large group of enemy faction came runing in to attack us in the base, they all instantly died ....

its really funny seeing a group of like 3 or 4 people chasing you thinkin they are going to kill you, and suddenly they all just drop to the floor at the same time

so yea... join factions if ur not already in one...... look at all the fun your missing out on :)
Farken ey to that, I just need to find a faction guild that tickles my fancy...