UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Updates

Strider

Page
Posting this thread to inform players of our weekly faction updates.

This week we have made it so that dead players (ghosts) can use the help stuck option while inside of a faction base, there will be a 30 second timer once the option is used. When used, it will remove you from the inside of the faction base, to the outside. This means staff will not have to get involved with the trapping that goes on in the bases.

We have also changed CoM base back to the original design, hoping to show our CoM members that we do care and are listening to everyone's complaints.

There will be a handful of updates in the near future to our factions, these are just small starter changes, check this thread for more updates soon!

Thank you UOG players.

Special thanks to Suzy for the work she has, and will be putting in very soon. :)

***UPDATES***

Exposion Potions no longer hit innocents in town.

Faction leaderboards have now been placed in each base, showing each factioners rank, points, and guild. This will give factioners something more to strive for, it is basically like the dueling leaderboard, except for factions.

Strider

Page
The guard zone from the CoM base/moonglow area was removed, we had a lot of comments about this in threads and in game. This was due to people using the teleporters/guard zone to PvP from safely. Hopefully this will keep other factioners happy, while keeping the CoM faction happy also by changing the base back.

amtothepm

Knight
Explosion Potions/Area of Effect no longer hit innocent players in town.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Weird.. I thought the only people with over 500 points was me and you tet :{ Now I [e sad! do you know how long it took me to get to 500!! Like 4 days!!!