UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Faction skill loss trick"

susejmaster

Traveler
I was told yesterday in game that I could do it. Looking for confirm, but it works like this...

When u die to a different faction member you get temporary skill loss, 33.4% and some short seems under 10 min durration. So for lame skills like lock picking that cap out at 95% on easy stuff you join a faction get killed by the opposing faction member loose skills rush to your house and macro lock pick and gain skill. This is opposed to the other option a 95% lock picker has... go crawl the 4th lvl of dungeons for months for those lvl 4 lock boxes in them.

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
I remember this trick and used it to get my tailor to 120 a long time ago. Sadly, it no longer works.

susejmaster

Traveler
So... lets say it does work, then it is allowed? I have tryed it and it does work, but the server only allows your ip to log 1 fac side at a time. So u have to suicide dive the other factions when u can find them.Its still faster then farming lvl 4 chests. If its prohibbited on the server lemme know and i wont continue. Made about 2.7% last night doing it compaired to the 3 nights of lvl 4 chests and .4%.

Last edited:

Smokeuog

Sorceror
So... lets say it does work, then it is allowed? I have tryed it and it does work, but the server only allows your ip to log 1 fac side at a time. So u have to suicide dive the other factions when u can find them.Its still faster then farming lvl 4 chests. If its prohibbited on the server lemme know and i wont continue. Made about 2.7% last night doing it compaired to the 3 nights of lvl 4 chests and .4%.
Finding one of the opposing factions monsters to kill you should work too i think...