UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction silver

crikey

Sorceror
Is there no faction silver anymore in factions? Or did I misread this Crikey?
yup therse silver

The reason it is so "rare" is because people haaven't been regularly factioning anymore. Nobody gives a hoot about stealing/defending sigils. Nobody regularly does faction vs faction anymore. If it does happen, it's by coincidence

Honestly, I'd guess it's just one person who steals all the sigils for himself XD

But yeah....theres still silver. not sure of the price. The only silver I've seen for sale is on a vendor directly east of yew moongate. Guy has a ton of 1k stacks for sale @ 60k per stack

its been there about a month or so. by the time this guy sells a stack, he will have lost 10x that in vendor fees XD

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
yup therse silver

The reason it is so "rare" is because people haaven't been regularly factioning anymore. Nobody gives a hoot about stealing/defending sigils. Nobody regularly does faction vs faction anymore. If it does happen, it's by coincidence

Honestly, I'd guess it's just one person who steals all the sigils for himself XD

But yeah....theres still silver. not sure of the price. The only silver I've seen for sale is on a vendor directly east of yew moongate. Guy has a ton of 1k stacks for sale @ 60k per stack

its been there about a month or so. by the time this guy sells a stack, he will have lost 10x that in vendor fees XD

I saw that but assumed he was just overpricing. Wow - my son has piles laying all over his house. lol I'm shocked no one is factioning like they used to. Not much PVP like before either.. It's weird... Just 3 yrs and it's like I started at a new shard..
Wisdom <3

crikey

Sorceror
The fucked up thing:
People arent really factioning much, so that would make the demand for silver LOW, right?
Why the heck did price go UP @_@
People are ass backwards.

It's like you said, your son has piles laying all over the place. Everybody has silver laying all over the place. Heck....even I still have silver laying around. Supply is still there

I guess I just suck at UO economics. Probably why I rarely have more then 1m in my bank account ><

WisdomMaster

Sorceror
Oh, he doesn't play anymore. I am sorry! But he was always up doing the Sigils haha
I've been trying to get him and many others back on though.. :p

factions are still there.. picking up very nicely, i might add. com has a good 8-10 ppl that are lurking around, minax has about the same and the same goes for sl and tb. just bring as many people as you can!=P