UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Reset

Should factions be reset on January 1st, 2010?

• Yes

Votes: 205 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 49 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kefka-

Wanderer
Re: Faction Reset

If you ever reset the faction system, make it so we can only join whit 1 character per IP. So we cannot join multiple factions.

And there should be only two factions, Shadowlords and Minax, why? Because they are the two factions not in a city so it makes it harder to capture or steal sigils, and players will have to constantly defend the base.

If not, then pick CoM and TBs, they both are in a city, so its fair.

And yes a faction reset would be great, many players just join factions to buy items like regs...

Just my opinion and im trying to get my friends to play UO, we need some more factionneers if we keep up the 4 factions...

Helicoil

Wanderer

Or one city and one non city, the point of having two factions not in a city is to be red in that faction.
But I agree, there isn't enough life in faction to fill 4 teams while keeping things interesting, but maybe the reset will change that.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

If anything make more factions ... spread out the few OJs left, making two teams makes less opponents. You guys rllllly have to work on your logic!

Kefka-;2014888 said:
If you ever reset the faction system, make it so we can only join whit 1 character per IP. So we cannot join multiple factions.

And there should be only two factions, Shadowlords and Minax, why? Because they are the two factions not in a city so it makes it harder to capture or steal sigils, and players will have to constantly defend the base.

If not, then pick CoM and TBs, they both are in a city, so its fair.

And yes a faction reset would be great, many players just join factions to buy items like regs...

Just my opinion and im trying to get my friends to play UO, we need some more factionneers if we keep up the 4 factions...

Call those two faction horde and alliance and we will be one step closer to 2d wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.