UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Reset

Should factions be reset on January 1st, 2010?

• Yes

Votes: 205 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 49 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Re: Faction Reset

The comments made in this thread indicate the majority of players want more than just a simple faction reset.

Factions will be reset within the next week or two when we are ready to implement some additional changes to the system.

sanchen

Knight

Mark;2011335 said:
The comments made in this thread indicate the majority of players want more than just a simple faction reset.

Factions will be reset within the next week or two when we are ready to implement some additional changes to the system.

Sounds great man thanks

Van Dam

Sorceror

Mark;2011335 said:

You are our hero.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

I'm so glad to see our players in favor of this - We've needed it for a while :)

peteliv

Knight

Mark;2011335 said:

joy

basically to increase your chances of running into a great battle. also to increase your skills at pvp, by playing against "usually" better players that are "generally" more experienced.

SDJurczak

Wanderer

BurntFingers;2010286 said:
Yes beucase PEOPLE ARE PUSSIES i was on all day yesterday not much action then server wars last night TONS OF ACTION.. i log back on after the server restarted wait noone on or they just log on and just afk in the pits its bull shit people are afraid to loose points or there items or whatever there all fucking pussies only playing when it dosent matter why dont all u fucking pussies get some balls and actually play when it matters fucking queers i swear this servers a bunch of homo pussy trammy item wanting faggots.

Says the guy getting rolled on the field with his pretty Pure Whites and Ski Mask.

Jk <3

Abhorsen

Knight

i like factions vs reds when i dont wanna be healing random damage dumps + firehorns + hally hits and para blows

also: blue mentality makes me rage. watching 5 blues run after me for 5 screens waiting for eachother to attack is so pussy

projectSOUND;2013837 said:
i like factions vs reds when i dont wanna be healing random damage dumps + firehorns + hally hits and para blows

also: blue mentality makes me rage. watching 5 blues run after me for 5 screens waiting for eachother to attack is so pussy

It's fun though, if the game wasn't hard it wouldn't be fun... rolling with 10 factioners in vent all on sallos is not hard.

namlamina

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2013860 said:
It's fun though, if the game wasn't hard it wouldn't be fun... rolling with 10 factioners in vent all on sallos is not hard.

If you're stuck in 2005 maybe... It's 2010, get Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.