UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FACTION CHEATING

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Mickey no offense. But you know nothing about statistics. You are dead wrong. Do yourself a favor and Google statistics before you continue looking stupid.

This isn't even about statistics.

I will make this as simple for you as I can.

If you lose to someone 1000-1 then you lost because that person is simply better then you. It has nothing to do with luck. On the flip side if you beat someone 1 time out of 1000 at anything then that 1 time you got lucky.

If someone shoots a basketball from one end of the court and sinks 1 out of 1000. The Chicago bulls should not be rushing to give that guy a contract. Just like you winning 1 duel out of 1000 does not somehow make you better then me LOL.

And not to mention this game is ran off of code. Being how the game is coded it would be impossible for someone to get 1000 stuns in a row. A player can certainly get more stuns then someone else in a duel but after that many duels there is no way it's going to be just one sided.
You would only have an argument if the other person was not attempting to stun. If both players are attempting stuns at an equal number then your argument is flawed. And regardless of course it's possible, but being that it is HIGHLY unlikely it's pretty stupid to use that as the foundation of your argument.
Well the statistics state otherwise... You brought up statistics for your argument and it turned against you... There is no way that you can prove that someone cannot get 10, 100, 1000, or more in a row. Get proven wrong by your own argument, how does it feel?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Well the statistics state otherwise... You brought up statistics for your argument and it turned against you... There is no way that you can prove that someone cannot get 10, 100, 1000, or more in a row. Get proven wrong by your own argument, how does it feel?

Okay then please spend the next week trying to land 100 stuns in a row and let me know how that turns out for you. That is intact impossible so you're a moron.

Congrats

Okay then please spend the next week trying to land 100 stuns in a row and let me know how that turns out for you. That is intact impossible so you're a moron.

Congrats
"of course it's possible" "impossible" Make up your mind bro... Calling me a moron when you don't even know what you want to say. You are having an internal conflict in your brain trying to decide if it is possible or not. Now you contradict yourself. Once again you lose to your own arguments... Maybe you should think before you do anything, because right now you don't seem to show any form of intelligence in your half-witted responses.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
"of course it's possible" "impossible" Make up your mind bro... Calling me a moron when you don't even know what you want to say. You are having an internal conflict in your brain trying to decide if it is possible or not. Now you contradict yourself. Once again you lose to your own arguments... Maybe you should think before you do anything, because right now you don't seem to show any form of intelligence in your half-witted responses.

When I said of course its possible I wasn't referring to your idiotic idea that you can stun someone 1000x in a row. It would be impossible to do that because once again the game is coded so that can't happen. But again if you care to prove me wrong please go ahead and give it a try and let me know how the results come out.

When I said of course its possible I wasn't referring to your idiotic idea that you can stun someone 1000x in a row. It would be impossible to do that because once again the game is coded so that can't happen. But again if you care to prove me wrong please go ahead and give it a try and let me know how the results come out.
I don't have time to go and stun someone 1000 times, I'm sure that you do though, so have a go at it and report back to me sometime this week with the results. :)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I don't have time to go and stun someone 1000 times, I'm sure that you do though, so have a go at it and report back to me sometime this week with the results. :)

Exactly my point.

Next time learn how to put together a solid argument or you're just going to make yourself look stupid kiddo.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Idk if you've actually ever seen an actual uo script but it is all based on percentage. So again you are wrong. The first stun yields a 40ish percent chance as well as the thousandth stun.

Oh okay so where does the percentage land after the first failed attempt? Or how about the 2nd attempt after success or fail?

Please try and land 1000 stuns in a row and maybe you will have an argument.

Exactly my point.

Next time learn how to put together a solid argument or you're just going to make yourself look stupid kiddo.
LOL. I have to make a solid argument when you contradicted yourself how many times? Just get over it you're wrong and I am once again right.

BTW Mickey did your statistics class have problems like "If you have 2 green marbles and 2 red marbles in a bag what's the chance you will pick a red marble?"