UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Artifacts

No scoring artys faction would not be good, brutally harms and other items of doom artys as sot, cc, ect ...
What they should do is put a blue paste that if one of the first faction, every faction would see it gray, it would make the guilds are metiesen in faction.

Azran

Traveler
You understand how the faction artifacts work right?

Just like insurance, when a faction member dies it costs silver to keep it on the person.

Azran

Traveler
And unless you farm more than PvP you arent going to keep it for long. And if you run out of silver it just poofs.

I know very well how to go artifacts faction, I played on a server for 1 whole year to live with it and I say that not profitable, a level of punkte, plus a lot of money is needed to buy the artifacts, but said, it would spoil if or if the economy, it makes sense ... a sot with better stats or with hCI cc ... then there macroing of punkte and lameradas galore, you do not know what you say.

Akka

Sorceror
not to mention 10hci primer... way too op, and since factioners can enter malas and trammel... you could just build a pvm char with these op artifacts and farm like a mofo. seen this happen, and regular artis go worthless.

I say remove requirements for faction war horse, and change the skill-loss to 5 minutes.

Slugworth

Squire
not to mention 10hci primer... way too op, and since factioners can enter malas and trammel... you could just build a pvm char with these op artifacts and farm like a mofo. seen this happen, and regular artis go worthless.

I say remove requirements for faction war horse, and change the skill-loss to 5 minutes.
They already have the point decay system, if they could make it where you couldnt farm your own points and make it so you have to kill other players for points it could work.

Slugworth

Squire

I know servers had this in the past too, if you brought them to Tram and took any kind of damage the durability crumbles really fast

Akka

Sorceror
They already have the point decay system, if they could make it where you couldnt farm your own points and make it so you have to kill other players for points it could work.
this would be so nice. Used to be fun to ego with high Punkte! but now if youd have high points, people assume you farm your own chars. Would create a litle sence of competition.