UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Extended downtime after wars

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
As you probably noticed due to daylight savings time wars kicked off early, we will be working on some changes which may mean some extra downtime. Fear not friends chat with your fellow players on slack :)

Darkarna

Sorceror
As you probably noticed due to daylight savings time wars kicked off early, we will be working on some changes which may mean some extra downtime. Fear not friends chat with your fellow players on slack :)

About time you got back, now fix this shard cause I wanted to try out my Luck floppy hat.. ;)

lucascyb

Sorceror
Hybrid was the same back in 2008 we had 1000 players online. The only thing needs fixed is getting more players, stop wasting time promising in game changes that we know will take u years to do and get us players ffs. Fixing a shard with 50 active people won't do much, to get players I mean it's common sense ... Right?

Last edited:

YewGuards

Sorceror
Hybrid was the same back in 2008 we had 1000 players online. The only thing needs fixed is getting more players, stop wasting time promising in game changes that we know will take u years to do and get us players ffs. Fixing a shard with 50 active people won't do much, to get players I mean it's common sense ... Right?
A lot has already changed and we're already seeing an uptick in activity. Let's spread the word and keep up the momentum.