UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

((Evil Roleplayer Seeking...))

Aziel

Wanderer
OOC:

First off, I'm new to the server and I'm not completely sure how to go about this but I have extensive roleplay experience (specifically with the ethically flexible) and was wondering what guilds were available or how to connect with the broader RP community?

From reading this forum, I've gathered there are a lot of roleplayers around Yew (Felucca side, I think) so I've purchased a home near the crypts with hopes of coming into contact with other roleplayers. Any need for an insidious necromancer? I can only have him wandering among the dead by himself for so long...:x

i think its rpring.com or therpring.com or some shit like that, look for Two Wolves on the forums, or Sundoom i think as well? Some others i havent seen in forever, too early in the AM to recall names.

Two Wolves

Knight
Aziel, welcome to Demise. RP has been flat here for about a year now. RPRing.com has database problems that I am working on getting fixed, but is not looking good. Active RP guilds that I know of are Wolf, Yew, H|H and Orc. RP guilds that I think I can contact are SC, DROW and SoF. The active members of [Orc] Bloodclan Orcs have all joined [BLCK] Black Orcs. That is one of a pair of guilds who do regular pvp battle scenarios called Red vs Black battles. RvB are primarily pvp guilds, and friendly toward casual RP.

[Yew] State of Yew has gotten involved with RvB battles by joining an alliance with [Red] Red Crusaders called Two Swords alliance. There are other alliances out there that where used by RP community and may pick back up again. These are DAA: Demise Adventurers Alliance for good aligned RP and Hunting guilds and Evil: Alliance of Evil Roleplayers. Wolf, SC and SoF are in DAA and there is a War on between DAA and Evil alliance.

Things that I think I can help you with: rpring.com is stuck till further notice, [Wolf] Wolf Clan is my main guild and is active about five days a week, Evil alliance is lead by [Evil] guild and can take otherwise unattached RP characters (of any alignment), [BLCK] Black Orcs need help against persecution by Red Crusaders, you do not need an Orc or new character if you want some action and have a mage in fighting shape, I can recruit you for BLCK or any of the above.

Players with characters or guilds who RP or are interested in starting an RP community, should post here or contact me. Cheers!

P.S. keep your house where it is

Aziel

Wanderer
Ooo...When I last played UO, I heard stories of the orc roleplayers and always wanted to try it (but they weren't on my server, as far as I could tell). My necromancer/mage Aziel would likely be willing to aid the orcs as well.

Currently, Aziel is making efforts to build a temple of sorts. Near the Yew Crypts.

Edit: Though, I wasn't sure where roleplayers would be more. Since it sounded like a lot of RP-PvP, I assumed Fel instead of Trammel but that may of been a mistake on my part.

lukin69

Knight
Der be an evil mage city just south o' ye der! Com'on by Becky's Bar in Modoc fer an ale. Don yer red strip and stay a while!

Welcome to Demise!