UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[EVENT] Royal Scribe

Tycho

Page
Urgent correspondence from Sanders the Royal Scribe:
Sanders the Scribe said:
To all Citizens of Britannia;

I come to you with joyous news! This day shall go into the history books; for this day shall be the day The King lives again!

I cordially invite you to attend the coronation of the new King of Britannia; Sunday May 10th 2015, 6pm EST at Castle Britain!

Please be sure to wear the best attire in your wardrobe. I do beg your pardon for such short notice, I would have waited to announce and schedule a date, but I think Britannia has been lacking a sovereign for far too long.

Hastily your's,
Sanders the Scribe
Royal Scribe of Castle Britain

Tycho

Page
Sanders the Scribe said:
More details from Lucian's journal reveal that he was indeed experimenting with blackrock in an stone sanctuary in Ilshenar. I cannot quite figure out why he repeatedly refers to himself as "The King of Rock" and "The King of The Rock" despite copious research. He mentions in one of the passages frequenting a nearby gypsy camp for supplies, and his distaste for the regions speckled scorpions.

dsuchuo

Sorceror
So for anyone that never figured this one out, it was right in front of your face unfortunately.

Rock Dungeon - Ilshenar, south of Chaos.

Tycho

Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This brings this event to a close.

Please welcome The Great King Gideon as your newly crowned sovereign of Britannia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few honorable mentions:
Drake [L%C] - First to locate Captain Lucian and King Gideon in the Rock Dungeon of Ilshenar.
Helpful Advice Rock - For telling the players how to succeed, even though no one wanted to listen.
Oorith- [SEGA] - For being stubborn, and refusing to heed the Helpful Advice Rock's helpful advice.