UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[EVENT] Royal Scribe

Hagnok

Sorceror
I tink shared loot is not a good option for corruption cloak :(, just some auto looters got many corruption cloaks, by the way, had a lot of fun banishing those elvil guys :D and saving another book

dsuchuo

Sorceror
I hope that wasn't a stab at a particular person that happened to be very generous with their time :-O. That would be a shame.

(no auto loot here, and I can honestly say I got "many" cloaks, as well as witnessed quite a few being looted in front of my eyes)

*But I do agree - shared loot wouldn't be my choice either.

dsuchuo

Sorceror
you handed out more robes then you kept :inlove:

lol this is true. Hey, always better to give than receive, right? Shame people would feel the need to have to auto loot in that situation though - it's clearly a disadvantage to everyone else. I had a good time in there just helping out if I'm going to be honest.

Hagnok

Sorceror
lol this is true. Hey, always better to give than receive, right? Shame people would feel the need to have to auto loot in that situation though - it's clearly a disadvantage to everyone else. I had a good time in there just helping out if I'm going to be honest.
I never ment anyone, just said i think this is unfair a single person get all the rewards in a event, so i tink this is better make it personal loot, did I said your name or other person one? no so be cool dear, the importan task is to make loot fair, not judge you or anyother.

dsuchuo

Sorceror
All that dead time and the cloaks are still on corpse? That's disappointing...

Auto looters - 1
Fair looters - 0

dsuchuo

Sorceror
not sure, pretty sure event is over to be honest. I was thanking tycho for keeping an eye on any auto-looters that were making the event... less desirable. :)

^ it was an event geared towards roll-play. (plus a sneak peak new item)

As Sanders said, the reward is knowing we saved the world.

Tycho

Page
^ it was an event geared towards roll-play. (plus a sneak peak new item)

As Sanders said, the reward is knowing we saved the world.

New item?

Sanders the Scholar said:
I wish to thank each and every one of you for assisting in the recovery of my books; "Lineage of Kings."

I also request that you be patient while I delve into these volumes and find the information I am looking for. Please do not come to my Library, I cannot take requests right now, for I am terribly busy.

Thanks again,
Sanders, Royal Scholar