UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Event League

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is kind of a bummer. ppl already hold their EB while someone else does all the work to get the finishing shot to get the kill......just imagine that x10

GM Noah

Account Terminated
The winners for Januarys Special Prizes have been decided!!

Team Player- Mizu The Girl & Kj- tied for this prize with 4 points each.
Headhunter- Sir Spanky won with 10 points.
Sniper- Pepsi won with 101 Bombing Run kills.

expect an update to the Prize thread shortly with Februarys special prizes.

GM Noah

Account Terminated
April 2014 Monthly Prize Winners!

Iron Throne (KotH Captures)- Agent 007 with 334 KotH caps in the month of April!

Protector of the King (KotH Kills)- a dragon born with 132 KotH kills in April!

Lucky BR Cleats (BR Captures)- Kj- with 938 Bombing Run cap points in April!

kj10001

Sorceror
and I have the fastest feet I would also like to give a thank you to Mizu couldn't of done it with out you!

Neppg

Sorceror
I thought you could only earn points towards the monthly prices from events hosted by GM Noah?

Because I'm not sure if Noah actually even hosted enough KoTH events this month for someone to be able to get 300+ captures.

SPECIAL MONTHLY PRIZES
ONLY in events hosted by GM Noah, can individuals earn special badges. Things like “The Team Player” “The Underdog” “The Mongbat” and other badges still in the works.

Neppg

Sorceror
There are special prizes monthly for certain events and certain things during events. Such as most CTF Captures, most 1st place FFA trophies, most KOTH kills, etc. They are announced in the prize arena and at the beginning of the months, and sometimes when Noah does events.

Yes you can earn points that count towards the prizes (in the prize area). But as it reads in his thread ONLY in events hosted by GM Noah can individuals earn special badges that count towards the monthly prizes.

kj10001

Sorceror
there is no shame in my game yes that happened 1 time last month but we both got warned not to do it again or we would of been banned from events so no it didn't happen after that but if we got on the same team yes mizu threw me the ball and I ran it in its called a friend you should try to play this game with one its surprising how much better it makes this game!

amtothepm

Knight
there is no shame in my game yes that happened 1 time last month but we both got warned not to do it again or we would of been banned from events so no it didn't happen after that but if we got on the same team yes mizu threw me the ball and I ran it in its called a friend you should try to play this game with one its surprising how much better it makes this game!

trash

Slowking

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Most special prizes can be won without events being hosted by GM Noah, because they are tallied on the trophy itself. Things that require special badges like "the team player", "the underdog", "the mongbat", and "prizes not given out yet" can only be given out by Noah, therefore can only be given out in events he hosts. Hope this helps :D

Lippy-

Sorceror
Please do another leaderboard

I have 348 pts or so just waiting for an opportunity to hand them in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.