UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

European staff?

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Greetings all, could someone tell me if there is any european staff here on Hybrid? Some friends of mine started playing here and would like to play some events too but at a decent time for european players!

We use to have a few European/Asian time zone staff on hybrid but unfortunately they had real life things going on and have not come back in awhile.

Currently we have no immediate plans to hire anyone new. But if there is another phase of hiring to do I will suggest some across the ocean people as staff.

Hephaesta

Wanderer
We use to have a few European/Asian time zone staff on hybrid but unfortunately they had real life things going on and have not come back in awhile.

Currently we have no immediate plans to hire anyone new. But if there is another phase of hiring to do I will suggest some across the ocean people as staff.
Thank you for your reply and keep up the good work! Staffing is not always easy and fun and you cannot please the whole playerbase but I am sure the current active staff do the best they can. :)

Hephaesta

Wanderer

Maybe this is a good time to look for more staffers? The ingame help support is very poor atm....

Tobias

Sorceror
This is one of the reasons I've somewhat quit playing.
All events including all the blackfyre stuff that is going on, is between 2am-5am (I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark)
There's just no activity for me/us to play, whenever I log in I see the same 5 dudes being AFK gate macroing in brit :(
It's depressing :(

EDIT:

There used to be decent action on, but since all the koreans, japaneese, and everybody else pretty much bailed to UOF, it's done :(

Hephaesta

Wanderer
Where are those counselors that were hired by Ryan? Aren't they the ones that should answer pages? Still waiting for someone to answer a page, first in queue for a couple of hours now....