UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Equality and freedom ???

hickman48

Knight
You are expected to remain courteous and respectful to any runuo staff at all times. This includes demise staff as well as non-demise staff. If you feel that staff from another shard, or otherwise uninvolved with demise, has 'crossed the line', or is improperly imposing rules on you, then you need to take the matter up with Demise staff, who will then attempt to resolve the issue with the other RunUO staff, if you infact have a valid complaint.

Do not start forum wars, trolling, or flaming. This includes personal attacks, soliciting negative opinion of Demise, its staff, or its playerbase. It also includes inciting anger or others to break forum rules.

taken from http://www.uogamers.com/community/threads/rules-and-policies.474585/

lovelyloeve

Sorceror
You are expected to remain courteous and respectful to any runuo staff at all times. This includes demise staff as well as non-demise staff. If you feel that staff from another shard, or otherwise uninvolved with demise, has 'crossed the line', or is improperly imposing rules on you, then you need to take the matter up with Demise staff, who will then attempt to resolve the issue with the other RunUO staff, if you infact have a valid complaint.

Do not start forum wars, trolling, or flaming. This includes personal attacks, soliciting negative opinion of Demise, its staff, or its playerbase. It also includes inciting anger or others to break forum rules.

thanks

lovelyloeve

Sorceror

and plz change the position. see what happened to me. you make it for all times. they just wait until the boss come out. then if there is a cc, it must belongs to hz since there is less than 50ms ping for them

hickman48

Knight
Iv had 303 come to plenty of my bedlems at least 80% of the ones iv done this would be my first post about it and i still do not mind it.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Just 2 nights ago, I was talking ingame to a couple players in hz that think we hate them and such and accuse us of being biased against them. Now today I have you telling me that I am racist because you have it in your head that I favor hz.

Apart from breaking those rules mentioned above, you can complain all you like about having been cheated, but you never made me aware of people trying to cheat you down there. Who fault is that? Mine? I hardly think so. Its the fault of you and everyone else who has been playing down there without reporting anything I should know, or can fix.. and then, when you think you missed a CC by being cheated out of it, you and a couple others tell me, this crap has been continually going on at that spawn

And I deleted your post because it breaks the forums rules. This one will be closed, and moved. And well, third times a charm.