UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[EM] Empire Of Mondain Now Recruiting!

Rob Brown

Wanderer
Empire Of Mondain

Looking for a respectful guild that will show you respect when others won't? Here at Empire Of Mondain we encourage friendly game play. We do what we can to help each guild member out whether they are new or old players.

We are looking for tram & fel players to rank our number but at the same time keep a cool head with guild members and other player alike. This is a tram & fel based guild and will be wanting to attend Lady mel's, Champs and Gauntlet. We have a lot of fun and enjoy being a big happy family.

We do have a age limit & the reason behind this is due to too much immature behavior. Although we do accept family related players that due have an adult, this will lift our age limit & the age limit is 16+. This is a drama free guild and drama will not be tolerated.

I do Own a Teamspeak for vocal communication between guild mates. I think having the opportunity to talk to a guild mate vocally is not just helpful but very useful. The Teamspeak info is - 64.31.13.66:4000 this is also another way you can contact me. I am always in teamspeak.

A little about the Guild Leader

I have been playing UO for 13 years, and Empire Of Mondain was one of lake superior's biggest guilds i ran on OSI of a member count of 300+. I wish to return full head on with activities. I'm 25 and will approach 26 this coming year, just so you don't think theres a kid running this crap hehe. I'm a happy father of 2 Sons & a happy husband of a loving wife of 5 years.

If this sounds like the guild you are looking for please send me a PM here on the forums or please look for War Chief in game. I do run a vendor Shop that can be located in the vendor mall. The gate you will be looking for is being ran by Madaya, i spend most of my time there crafting. Thanks and hope to see you soon.