UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[eGo] recruitment

.Y.

Wanderer
[eGo] recruitment

Hello everyone,

eGo(evil Genius organisation) has been trying to create a small community, player run town if you will, just a over the west hill from chaos.

uog@mens-exploratus

Here you can find a map of our town, links to our pvp and non-pvp guild on myuog and some basic info...

What we are looking for is crafters etc to help our economy grow, put up vendors, try to capture more houses, etc.

Our [eGo]vendors thread

Now for the pvp part, currently we'd need to focus on keeping our shops safe. Once we've advanced in numbers and power, our goal is to join factions eventually. But the primary goal atm is to enhance our community, the social interaction, satisfying our customers, set up a traffic to and from our town... etc

If anybody is interested dont hesitate to contact me:

PS: this isn't a RP guild in the traditional way, but we're trying to create a virtual town here... living in it as if it were for real so.. well it's roleplaying without the fancy language.

.Y.

Wanderer
Re: [eGo] recruitment

awesome perhaps we could form an alliance, work something out... the direction into which our town is going isn't bound to anything yet

.X.

Wanderer

Dear fellow players,

I am delighted to inform you that my [eGo]Healer shop has come up with an offer for all of you out there.
The price for my kegs is 1k per.
But if you want to buy 100 kegs u get 10% off, and members of our Evil Genius Organisation get 25% off per 100 kegs.

If you're interested you'll have to contact me:

*msnadres= [email protected]
*aim= Yellow Xer
*Xfire= mittie
* or just PM me

Addicted

Disciple

.X. said:
Dear fellow players,

I am delighted to inform you that my [eGo]Healer shop has come up with an offer for all of you out there.
The price for my kegs is 1k per.
But if you want to buy 100 kegs u get 10% off, and members of our Evil Genius Organisation get 25% off per 100 kegs.

If you're interested you'll have to contact me:

*msnadres= [email protected]
*aim= Yellow Xer
*Xfire= mittie
* or just PM me

I'm assuming thats empty kegs?