UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Trade Fair 2016

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Easter is upon us! Let's celebrate by having a trade fair! Fair will begin Sunday, March 27th sometime in the morning(maybe 12 pm EST).

Vendor set up times will be announced in game(Friday night and Saturday through out the day March 25th and 26th when any GM is available).

The fair will run for two weeks. :)

If you are not familiar with trade fairs, general information and guidelines are available here. Most notably:
  • You will have to set up a new vendor (or vendors) in the fair setup area, we do not move existing vendors to the fair.
  • A vendor has a setup fee of 10k gold as payment for the fair spot. Aside from this, the vendor will also require normal payment for upkeep.
  • After the fair has ended players can page in game to retrieve their vendors.
  • Setup will be announced in game with broadcasting and most notably an open green gate at WBB. If the gate is not open then most likely there are no GMs that are active in setup.
  • Vendor limits will be five per a person. You can obtain more after one week after the vendor fair started.
I would recommend players consider stocking up on pvp supplies, resources and the craftable items we find hard to come by(stone tables) as that is what really makes the gold. ;)

I look forward to seeing you all for vendor set up!

This year the vendor fair will be west of the Brit Inn, run by there you can't miss it. There are bankers setup there for shopping convenience.

ploki

Knight
Vendor "Bulk Reagents" I have them in stacks of 10k of each, stacks of 1k of each... and it looks like somebody bought my 50k of each..