UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dungeons Guide

Amazonia

Sorceror
Dungeons Guide

What I love, is to hunt in dungeons, pk in dungeons, walking in dungeons and make profit in dungeons! So I decided to make a good guide on Dungeons, a guide for each of the dungeons existing!!

But first, you have to know that you cannot choose a dungeon only for ''How much will I get per hours??'' You have to think, what extra item I want??
Some dungeons have their own extra items to get from monsters:

Covetous - Feathers
Deceit - Bones
Destard - Barbed and Horned Leather
Fire Dungeon - Reagents, Oh yes, indeed, I loot reagents, the amount I can get at the end can be impressive.
Orc Cave - Bola Balls
Shame - Fertile Dirt
Wrong - Arcane Gems
Ice Dungeon - Arrows (Ratmen Room)
The rest can be training dungeons or tamer dungeons, or even: challenging dungeons!

Covetous
Name: Covetous
Extra Items: Feathers
Levels: 4 (Level 4 has part A and part B, A being the hallway, B being the lake)
Spawns:
Level 1: (Harpies, Headless Ones, Corpsers, Gazer Larvas, Gazers, 1 Elder Gazer, 1 Stone Harpy)
Level 2: (Dread Spiders, Giant Black Widows, Water Elementals, Gazers, Elder Gazers, Harpies, Headless Ones)
Level 3: (Skeletal Knights, Rotting Corpses, Mummies, Bone Magis, Liches, Liches Lord, Ancient Liches, Nightmare)
Level 4-A: (Mummies, Rotting Corpses, Ancient Lich)
Level 4-B: (Drakes, Dragons)
Covetous Big Boss: Dragons Room

Dangers by Player Killers depending on Level, on a scale of 10, 1 Being Safe, 10 being dangerous.
LEVEL ONE: 3 (Not many reds, And you have time to recall out if you see a red name)
LEVEL TWO: 4 (Not that many reds, but more riskier than level 1)
LEVEL THREE: 9 (Lot of reds due to the nightmare spawn... I'm saying: Crazy amount of reds!)
LEVEL FOUR-A: 8 (When pkers patrols level 3, they go downstairs to take a look.)
LEVEL FOUR-B: 7 (Reds attacks tamers over there, it can be risky. And people may go take a look as well.)

Dangers by Monsters and building on the dungeon depending on level, on a scale of 10.
LEVEL ONE: 2 (The only thing that can be a pain in the ass for you is the elder gazers, you can just avoid it and not entice it)
LEVEL TWO: 6 (If a monster is on your way, it can force you to walk on a flamestrike while an elder gazers chops your last health and you die, ways are small, it can be risky.
LEVEL THREE: 4 (If you are careful, monsters shouldn't be dangerous for you)
LEVEL FOUR-A: 1 (Don't open all the doors at same time and you will be fine.)
LEVEL FOUR-B: 8 (Sometimes theres a ton of dragons on stairs and as soon as you get in, you are ganked by dragons, even if you are under walls dragons can attack you.)

Special Danger of Covetous are the flamestrikes, they are easy to avoid if you know where they are, they can be deadly if an elder gazers stands right besides you... especially if you walk on two flamestrikes in a row.

In the Level 4 Hallway, if you have the auto-open doors in Razor Feature, when heading back to the stairs, the door will close in your face, yes it is annoying, but don't be surprised.

Deceit
Name: Deceit
Extra Items: Bones
Spawns:
Level 1: (Wraiths, Ghouls, Spectres, Shades, Skeleton Knights, Skeletons, Zombie, Mummies, Water Elementals, Restless Soul)
Level 2: (Ghouls, Wraiths, Spectres, Shades, Skeleton Knights, Zombies, Skeletons, Bone Magis)
Level 3: (Poison Elemental, Liches, Ghouls, Spectres, Shades, Wraiths)
Level 4: (Fire Elementals, Liches, Silver Serpents, Liches Lord, Ancient Lich)
Deceit Big Boss: Ancient Lich

Dangers by Player Killers, on a scale of 10, 1 Being Safe, 10 being dangerous.
DECEIT: 4 (Deceit is very populated by Pkers, as well as populated from blue pvpers that can be dangerous for your reds, lot of ganksquads, But the way the dungeon is built, you may recall easily so I divided 8 by 2 = 4)

Dangers by Monsters and building of the dungeon, on a scale of 10.
DECEIT: 2, Deceit is an easy dungeon if you are careful and don't exagerate the number of ennemies you wish to fight. If you exagerate, you will be dead, but you can easily avoid monsters in this dungeon.

The Special dangers of Deceit are the saw traps and Gas Traps, that can be deadly if you are currently chased by something that casts strong magic.

Destard
Name: Destard
Extra Items: Barbed Leather, Horned Leather, Dragon Scales.
Spawns:
Level 1: (Water Elemental, Sea Serpents, Dragons, Drakes, Giant Serpents, Wyverns)
Level 2: (Hybrid Dragon, Shadow Wyrms)
Level 3: (Fire Elemental, Drake, Ancient Wyrm)
Destard Big Boss: Ancient Wyrm

DESTARD: 7, Destard is a dangerous dungeon about player killers, and even if you see one, your chances to escape are very slim. The dungeon is built in plains, so if the pker had a precasted spell, that can be your end! This is only recommanded for players ready to fight.

DESTARD: 8, Destard is full of dragons, if you walk to slow and too far, you can have a dozen of dragons chasing you through the whole level! It's recommanded to hide sometimes, to make sure dragons stops chasing you... that could be fatal!

Destard has no special dangers, it is already dangerous like that!

Despise
Name: Despise
Extra Items: Spined Leather (Lvl 1)
Spawns:
Level 1: (Giant Black Widows, Lizardmen, Giant Spiders, Dread Spiders)
Level 2: (Ettins, Earth Elementals, Poison Elemental)
Level 3: (Ogre, Troll, Ettins, Cyclops, Titan, Ogre Lords)
Despise Big Boss: Ogre Lords' Team

DESPISE: 7, Despise is a dungeon infested of Reds, but still, if you are lucky, you will have time to recall... if you aren't disturbed by a mini monster!

DESPISE: 4, Despise's Monsters aren't enough dangerous to warn you, but still be careful, paths are small and you can be stucked easily.

Despise has no special dangers.

Fire Dungeon
Name: Fire Dungeon
Extra Items: Arcane Gems, Reagents, Slayer Bows
Spawns:
Level 1: (Evil Mages, Efreets, Liches, Liches Lord, Cursed, Succubus, Gargoyles Destroyers, Imps, Mongbats, Betrayers, Juka Warriors, Juka Mages, Juka Lords, Daemons, Fire Elementals...)
Level 2: (Gargoyle Destroyers, Elder Gazers, Balrons, Gazers, Gazer Larvas, Liches Lords, Juka Warriors, Juka Lords, Juka Mages, Ancient Liches, Fire Elementals, Mongbats, Imps, Hellcats, Hell Hounds, Daemons...)
Fire Dungeon Big Boss: Juka Lords

FIRE DUNGEON: 3, I rarely saw reds, and anyway, monsters rather attack murderers first, so Fire Dungeon would make a feast of murderers while you escape.

FIRE DUNGEON: 9, Fire Dungeon is extremly dangerous spawns!!! Many magical monsters all regrouped together can easily gank on you. Never forget to heal yourself, Spawns are very dangerous in there! Don't go further if you didn't kill the monster behind you... Ah, and also, Bad idea to use Serpent's Hold entrence, there is two Juka Mages standing in there that will gank with flamestrikes and explosions!

Fire Dungeon's special dangers are traps, but not enough to be worried, paths are enough large to run and not be stuck.

Hythloth
Name: Hythloth
Extra Items: Nothing Important.
Spawns:
Level 1: (Varieties of Monsters)
Level 2: (Varieties of Monsters)
Level 3: (Varieties of Monsters)
Level 4: (Balron, Elder Gazers, liches Lords, Slimes, Hell Hounds, Daemons)
Hythloth big Boss: Balron

HYTHLOTH LEVELS 1-2: 2, I rarely saw reds over there, and rarely players anyway, it's too easy to get trapped. I think I only saw one red in my life in those levels.
HYTHLOTH LEVEL 3: 5, there is a balron room, you know what...
HYTHLOTH LEVEL 4: 9, Many reds goes over there to kill tamers and tamers killers, it can be dangerous, and another thing that makes it easier for reds is that monsters are in cages, if you want to escape, run away back to level 1, monsters attacks red first, they may die while they chase you, if they have to heal, they will slow down. ;)

HYTLOTH LEVELS 1-2-3: 8, those levels are very dangerous the further you go, the more dangerous it is!!! Cast a magic reflection, precast invisibility and never stop running!!! That is a very dangerous dungeon due to small paths and lots of magic spawns.
HYTHLOTH LEVELS 4: 4, just don't open the door and you shouldn't have problem with big monsters.

Hythloth's Special Dangers are traps, small paths, looks like a maze, and of course, at a certain level, there is a path with a ton of flamestrikes + hidden maze + dread spiders!!! You will see what I talk about if you get there. I recommand casting Teleport over and over until you get to the other side... bah, you'll see Elder Gazers, don't miss the door and run to the next level!

Personally, I don't like hunting Hythloth, this is dangerous, and if you die, you are in trouble with 1000 monsters around your corpse...

Ice Dungeon
Name: Ice Dungeon
Extra Items: Arrows
Spawns:
Level 1: (Frost Oozes, White Wyrms, Arctic Ogre Lords, Ice Snakes, Giant Ice Snakes, Frost Spiders, Snow Elementals, Ice Elementals, Krakens.)
Level 2: (Ratmen, Ratmen Mages, Ratmen Archers)
Level 3: (Artic Ogre Lords, Ice Fiends)
Ice Dungeon Big Boss: Ice Fiend

ICE DUNGEON: 7, Ice Dungeon is often used by Murderers, especially at the third level, but they usually take a look around the dungeon.

ICE DUNGEON 1: 4, that can be safe, if you don't exagerate the amount of monsters you attack at once.
ICE DUNGEON 2: 2, Really not dangerous, even though it is boring and too easy.
ICE DUNGEON 3: 8, If you cannot defend yourself from big monsters, it can be very dangerous.

Ice Dungeon has no special dangers.

Khaldun
Name: Khaldun
Extra Items: Green Spellbook
Spawns:
Level 1: (Cursed, Executionners, Zealots Mages, Zealots Warriors, Tentacles of the Harrower, Harrower, Nightmare, Succubus, Spectral Armors, Blood Elementals, Moloch, Chaos Daemon, Shadow Knights, Ancient Liches...)
Khaldun Big Boss: Harrower

KHALDUN: 6, Reds often go take a quick look, I doubt they take a look into the whole dungeon, if you hunt further it could be less risky.

KHALDUN: 8, Alone, this is not a good idea hunting there, monsters are strong and resistant!

Special Facts of Khaldun:
*You cannot recall out, gate out or mark in the dungeon.
*When killing a player, a revenant can attack you, it has a long health! So watch out mage killers!
*You cannot resurect in this dungeon.

Orc Cave
Name: Orc Cave
Extra Items: Bola Balls
Spawns:
Level 1: (Orcish Lord, Orcish Mages, Orcs, Orc Bombers)
Level 2: (Orcish Lord, Orc, Orcish Mages, Orc Bombers)
Level 3: (Orcish Lord, Orcs, Orcish Mages, Orc Bombers, Orc Brute)
Orc Cave big Boss: Orc Brute

ORC CAVE: 4, this is not very dangerous, but still, reds uses the dungeon for death gates, so if they see you popping up, they might want to kill you, and anyway, you have time to recall.

ORC CAVE (WEARING AN ORCISH MASK): 0, Orcs will not attack you, but if you attack them, your mask explodes, all orcs attacks you and you will lose half your health from the exploding mask.
ORC CAVE (NO MASK): 5, If you have good tactics at hunting them, you won't have problem, but if you're stuck, could be your end! So that is half and half! But if you entice too many orcs at once, orc bombers and mage may drop you quick.

There isn't any special dangers.

Shame
Name: Shame
Extra Items: Fertile Dirt
Spawns:
Level 1: (Earth Elementals, Scorpions, Zombies, Skeletons)
Level 2: (Air Elementals, Earth Elementals, Sea Serpents, Krakens, Blood Elementals, Dull Copper Elementals, Water Elemental)
Level 3: (Fire Elementals, Air Elementals, Blood Elementals, Evil Mages, Poison Elementals, Water Elemental, Krakens, Sea Serpents, Zombies, Rotting Corpses)
Level 4: (Elder Gazers)
Level 5: (Fire Elementals, Air Elementals, Blood Elementals, Elder Gazers, Poison Elementals, Krakens, Sea Serpents, Water Elementals, Balrons)
Shame Big Boss: Balron

SHAME LEVEL 1 & 2: 2, I rarely saw reds at level 1, and if you see one, you might have time to recall.
SHAME LEVEL 3: 5, I saw a lot of corpses, So I guess it can be dangerous for reds. I never meet at red over there, but I meet a lot of corpses, so I give a 5.
SHAME LEVEL 4: 6, Lot of tamers, so a lot of reds! And monsters are in cage, it's easier for them.
SHAME LEVEL 5: 5, Same as Level 3!

SHAME LEVEL 1: 1, I never have been witnessed of a player get killed by monsters over there, they are too easy.
SHAME LEVEL 2: 3, it is more dangerous than Level 1, but can be a little dangerous for newbies, due to the magic monsters added.
SHAME LEVEL 3: 6, Paths are smalls... and if you slow down, your death is about to get closer and closer!!! I remember of getting stuck ganked by 6 Air Elementals with a lot of Exp + Ebolt! If you stop, chances to have a monster attacking you are high, no spaces are safe at that level.
SHAME LEVEL 4: 1, Don't open the doors and you will be fine.
SHAME LEVEL 5: 7, Same as level 3, but there is more stronger creatures, so 7 instead of 6.

Shame has no special dangers.

Solen Hives
Name: Solen Hives
Extra Items: Picnic Baskets
Spawns: (Silver Serpents, Giant Black Widows, Black Solen Queens, Black Solen Infiltrator, Black Solen Worker, Red Solen Worker, Red Solen Queen, Red Solen Infiltrator, Ant Lion, Giant Beetles, Horse, Corpsers, Krakens)
Solen Hives Big Boss: a horse?

SOLEN HIVES: 5, Solen Hives is an easy place to escape, but in the other hand, not recalling can be bad for you. This is not a hot spot for reds, but you could still meet some.

TRINSIC ENTRENCE: 6, Lot of Silver Serpents and Giant Black Widows at entrences, I just wish you won't get stuck right when you enter!
OTHER ENTRENCES: 2, this is not dangerous.

Fact:
*You cannot recall out, mark, or gate out from Solen Hives.

Terathan Keep Basements
Name: Terathan Keep
Extra Items: Money! Money! Money!
Spawns: (Terathans, Ophidians, Balrons, Ancient Wyrms, Drakes, Dragons, Wyvern, Dread Spiders, Giant Spiders, Shadow Wyrms)
Terathan Keep Big Boss: Ancient Wyrm

TERATHAN KEEP: 4, Not a lot of reds, but some can be evil-minded to look for some tamers at Terathan Keep. But it's a dangerous place for reds, so there isn't as many reds as other dungeons.

TERATHAN KEEP: 10, In my opinion, Terathan Keep has the strongest spawns of all dungeons!! If you stop running, you will get chased by a lot of monsters, and some paths are really small, you can get stucked and ganked by monsters. Going over there alone can be dangerous, and if you die, bah... good luck for walking back to Papua for a heal!

*Note: Some players seems to forget Ophidians can poison, remember that!

Wind
Name: Wind
Extra Items: Nothing Important
Spawns:
Level 1: (Water Elementals, Dragons, Daemons, Liches, Evil Mages)
Level 2: (Lord Oaks Champion of Spawn, Unicorns, KiRins)
Wind Big Boss: Lord Oaks

WIND: 2, there is a guarded town in the dungeon, this is pretty safe.

WIND: 5, Paths are small, so you can get stucked easily, just be careful, and you should not get problems with the dungeon.

Facts:
You need more than 75 Magery to enter the dungeon.

Wrong
Name: Wrong
Extra Items: Arcane Gems
Spawns:
Level 1: (Brigands, Executionners, Water Elementals, Juka Warriors, Juka Lords, Juka Mages)
Level 2: (Juka Warriors, Juka Mages, Juka Lords, Executionner, Brigands, Betrayers, Golems)
Level 3: (Betrayers, Ancient Liches, Executionners)
Wrong Big Boss: Ancient Lich

WRONG: 3, not a lot of reds...

WRONG: 7, Paths are smalls, and Monsters are strong, if you get stuck, you are in trouble again! So don't go too far if you didn't kill the monsters behind you.

Other Threads about the Subject:

Maps of Spawns: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/guides/134755-dungeon-maps-new-spawns.html

---If anything should be add, post it :) The most informations on all dungeons possible would be cool to have a complete guide--

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Dungeons Guide

Amazonia;1958920 said:
Where are all the other replies gone lol? There was like two pages here.

No wonder it says I am subscribed to this thread. I did reply to it. Someone must have cleaned it up.

Re: Dungeons Guide

Does the spawn really attack red players before blue players? I thought it was entirely based on a proximity type thing and bad luck.