UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dragon slayer event friday 8pm est

Folken1

Sorceror
The event will take place this FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th at 8:00pm EASTERN TIME

This is a 2v2 DEXER DRAGON SLAYING Event. Bring your characters you wish to join with to DELUCIA BANK at 8:00pm EASTERN! TEAMS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM BY ME AT THE EVENT LOCATION. *if the char you want to join with is red, bring a blue to del then gate him in to the event location*

HOW IT WORKS: After the 2 man teams are selected, I will gate TWO teams at a time to the Battle Location, where each team will battle a single 7x dragon; THE FIRST TEAM TO KILL THEIR DRAGON WILL ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND.

RULES:
NO SPELLS ALLOWED! MAGES NEED NOT APPLY
NO RUNIC WEAPONS!
NO EXPLO POTS!
NO MUSIC/PEACEMAKING!
ANYTHING ELSE GOES! (DP, UNDINE, OK!)

PRIZES:
1st place: will receive the heads of these mighty beasts worth 7-10mil each in todays market

2nd place: 1mil in cash (500k per teammate)

QUESTIONS? AIM-DWL35DC

Maharajji

Sorceror
How about a damsel in distress that looks like Sirkah's avatar atop a lone tower with two paths guarded by each dragon?

is that too much to ask?

looks awesome, will dust off an old char for this

crikey

Sorceror
Hopefully Folken doesn't rig the event to have pre-chosen winners(his alts decked ini full undine platemail) fight the weakest possible dragons, while the opposing sobs fight a pure 7x dragon >_<
If I was running an event I would definitely cheat it up like this for laughs

Folken1

Sorceror
Hopefully Folken doesn't rig the event to have pre-chosen winners(his alts decked ini full undine platemail) fight the weakest possible dragons, while the opposing sobs fight a pure 7x dragon >_<
If I was running an event I would definitely cheat it up like this for laughs
YOU would.

Maharajji

Sorceror
DANGIT! was gonna come to this event, unfortunately i will be driving as it is going down.

best of luck to all brave enough to face the dragons!

Folken1

Sorceror
THE EVENT IS OVER & THE STRONGEST DRAGON SLAYERS HAVE BEEN DECIDED.

THEY ARE: "Baxter" and "Leave My Spawn" each winning a CUB Dragon head worth 7-10mil

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT AND PARTICIPATED IN THIS EVENT

also, let us say a prayer in loving remembrance of the two glorious dragons that were so brutally slaughtered on this day: