UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

downloaded newest razor version and cartographer stopped working

frostbolt

Sorceror
does anyone know if uo cartographer works with the newest version of razor? I recently updated razor after like 4 years of using an outdated version but cartographer doesn't seem to track me anymore. Is there a fix for this or does cartographer not work with the new versions

also can I use force game size on OSI? I am wondering whether or not that is one of the things that could get detected/ get my account banned since it sounds to me like one of those things that might be tampering with game files or something. If anyone has experience with using this on OSI please let me know.

thanks for the help

Last edited:

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
The newest Razor runs as administrator by default (to fix some client issues), which means you should run UOCartographer as administrator too.

Quick fix: Right-click your UOCartographer shortcut and click "Run as administrator".
Perma fix: Right-click your UOCartographer shortcut, go into Properties - Compatibility, check "Run this program as an administrator", Apply.

Modifying the screen size happens entirely client-side in the client's memory. It is no more detectable than other things Razor does. (I use it constantly on OSI as well.)