UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Download Links

Plissken

Wanderer
Download Links

Hi, I wanted to get started playing UO...but none of the download links work on the downloads page. How can I get started?

I also have a question about the game. I payed to play UO many years ago. This was when they split up the PvP and non-PvP servers. Is Hybrid only PvP server? I'm afraid I'm going to be killed over and over again by other players.

Thanks

Plissken

Wanderer
Re: Download Links

Hi, thanks for the info. Where can I get the UO connect? The link is down and uoconnect's website is down as well.

As an alternative you can use Razor to connect to Hybrid, or any RunUO/UOGamers network server. Razor is very similar to UOAssist. Razor: click here

Razor is quick and easy to setup, just make sure you have the .Net Framework installed before installing Razor. You can get that from the Microsoft Windows Update site.

Ra

Sorceror

ConnectUO is down for the moment. It's currently being worked on.