UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajdawg

Wanderer
Donation Suggestion

For the admins/gms/ whoever makes descion about donations. I would consider the following

1. Lower the price of runics. That is kind of ridicoulous for a shadow runic 50$ ? Maybe 25$ for GOLD Hammer...then 50 for verite and 100 for valorite...that would be more understandable but 50$ for shadow runic is kind of over priced.

2. Sell Commodities for money. 5k of each reg for like 25$ or something.

3. Possibly Past Rares - Like i know fuck trammie sandals are very popular, sell them for $ for server upgrades/paying for the internet connection. and other things like The US armed sashes for 1$ or something. Its a small donation, but everything counts right ?

4. Reprice some of the rewards. Considering how easy it is for you do to, maybe lower the prices for such things like sex change from 15$ to 5$ so that if people want to do it, it doesnt cost that much and it only takes you guys a second. I know having a girl or guy char really isnt worth 15$ to me but maybe 5$ would be more reasonable in peoples minds.

Greg1310plan

Wanderer
how about not being able to buy any damn runics, some people have parents who will buy them anything, "here honey this is 10 grand, go get yourself a few hundred runic hammers." = lame. Maybe trammy stuff but nothing that could affect the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.