UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donated for a NCD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmlol

Wanderer
My CC is linked to my Paypal. The payment is completed according to paypal but donation store says it is still awaiting payment.

Is this thing broken? I wanted that item immediately.

Osmlol

Wanderer
Now when i try ti claim it says "Database Server is currently down' Please try again later"

Sooo... dont donate to the server for pet summoning ball tonight is what you are trying to tell me? lol

Thank got this was a 3$ item.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I had a similar problem with PayPal/UOG donation years ago so if I donate now I use one of those grocery store prepaid cards right on the Site.. If u can still do that idk. Been years for me

Osmlol

Wanderer
I had a similar problem with PayPal/UOG donation years ago so if I donate now I use one of those grocery store prepaid cards right on the Site.. If u can still do that idk. Been years for me

No it gives you no option to pay directly ont he website. it sent me immediately to paypal where i logged on my account and paid with a card already linked on my paypal account that i use nearly daily. I just used it (my palpay acct) yesterday to pay for ebay items. Like i said, it is a completed payment on paypal. Meaning the money was transfered already. So they have the money.

the problem now is the game is now telling me the database server is down for donation claims....

Osmlol

Wanderer
"The Database Server is currently down"

So does the donation system not even work anymore? If not, you shouldnt have the website accepting payments. That shit is dirty.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member

So does the donation system not even work anymore? If not, you shouldnt have the website accepting payments. That shit is dirty.

Talk to Mark on IRC or try back at another time to claim your item.

We do not have a "shady" system here. You will always get your item. The system isn't working as smoothly as it could be.

Trevor

Knight

Code:
[17:39] <Trevor__> Yo mark_
[17:39] <Trevor__> people on the forums
[17:39] <Trevor__> are saying the ingame
[17:39] <Trevor__> Donation System is down
[17:39] == Mold [[email protected]] has quit [Ping timeout: 246 seconds]
[17:40] <@Mark_> its not
[17:40] <@Mark_> if the db connection is interrupted you just have to try claiming again

As Oenomaus said. If you continue to have a problem please go on irc and talk to mark

Osmlol

Wanderer
Code:
[17:40] <@Mark_> if the db connection is interrupted you just have to try claiming again

As Oenomaus said. If you continue to have a problem please go on irc and talk to mark

I messaged mark hours ago on IRC. He hasnt responded. It still says the SAME MESSAGE. Database Server is down.

Osmlol

Wanderer
Code:

I messaged mark hours ago on IRC. He hasnt responded. It still says the SAME MESSAGE. Database Server is down.

Seven Jr

Sorceror

Perhaps try e-mailing one of them? I know Mark and Ryan are typically swamped IRL and aren't always right there to get messages... Shit happens some times, just have to be patient. In a world of now, a slight delay tends to upset a lot of people anymore. I would choose words wisely, #1, you catch more flies with honey, #2 You made a donation... You didn't technically buy anything, they just give you a gift for your money...

amtothepm

Knight
My CC is linked to my Paypal. The payment is completed according to paypal but donation store says it is still awaiting payment.

Is this thing broken? I wanted that item immediately.
this happened to me, as well about 72 hours ago. the money has been withdrawn from my account $3 and I have yet to receive an email with my donation number

Osmlol

Wanderer
Perhaps try e-mailing one of them? I know Mark and Ryan are typically swamped IRL and aren't always right there to get messages... Shit happens some times, just have to be patient. In a world of now, a slight delay tends to upset a lot of people anymore. I would choose words wisely, #1, you catch more flies with honey, #2 You made a donation... You didn't technically buy anything, they just give you a gift for your money...

Choose my words wisely? I didnt say anything wrong or insulting.... in fact I already had spoken to Mark that night on IRC and everything is fine now. Why people keep posting days after the thread was made and when i havent been posting in it is beyond me.

BUT.. to address you "its a gift" line...... thats a load of bull. If they offer the items for cash and you pay you are entitled to the item. Dont be foolish and give that "you donated cash, the item is just a thank you gift you arent entitled to receive it" crap. Its a store selling items and gold for cash. Its a donation system only by name for legal reasons to keep EA from caring about UO Free Servers. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.