UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Does anyone know the Location of the DoC guild house, or Ploki's house?

Does anyone know the Location of the DoC guild house, or Ploki's house?

I am trying to get a hold of Ploki or the DoC guild house, anyone know where it is located? I don't have aim and I already PMed Ploki? Thanks.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Does anyone know the Location of the DoC guild house, or Ploki's house?

Ploki's hopuse is on the NE of Moonglow I think.
else, they hang around Vesper a lot. try go over the west bridge and check near their vendor house.
chance is that Ploki don't play atm though.

WaRgAzM

Knight

He is still around.

wkstrm

Lord

WaRgAzM;1781192 said:
He is still around.

I know he still play, I just meant that he's maybe not online now. I was a bit unclear. :(

Formater

Knight

datonedude;1781177 said:
I am trying to get a hold of Ploki or the DoC guild house, anyone know where it is located? I don't have aim and I already PMed Ploki? Thanks.

Ploki is afk. I am in DoC is there something I can help you with? The guild house is across from our vendor house just outside Vesper but you will most likely not find anyone there until later today. Just go out of town by the bank to the West and go down the road headed South just a bit.