UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DIPSHITS dont deserve fair fights.

terathan33

Wanderer
DIPSHITS dont deserve fair fights.

Ok this goes to all the idiots that say OMFG you chugged 1v1!!!! roflolmaogooses
YOU DONT DESERVE A FAIR FIGHT BECAUSE YOUR A SACK OF SHIT. IF I GIVE A 1v1 AND YOUR BUT BUDDY COMES IN WITH A EXPLOSION PRECASTED WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM GONNA NOT CHUG next time we fight??
WHy would you expect me not to chug when everytime we fight you buddy comes in with a precasted explo?
Oh and to the gm of >I< I somehwat respected your guild, as your guild seemed to have thier shit together. Honestly though read this post and make some cuts. To T^F I've never seen a gayer pvper in my life. look at the videos.

ok this is a true story with video to back it up. I went to del for a quick pvp run and I run into Chopastyle >I<. He asks for a 1v1 and I say ok. Mid 1v1 runs in Sandwhich T^F with explo precasted. Im at half hp and they still somehow manage to not kill me. Almost got me. I got away I come back and kill Chopa Style >I< on a fair 1v1 when i recall back in. He says "omfg i lost con". Sandwhich comes to help him rez and attacks me. I takes his dumps and he runs when i try to dump. After wards Chopa Style comes back still shit talking about how much I suck. THey proceed to try to gank me, I just recall out , they bola I get on my horse. They poison I cure. ect. I find chopa style alone again and pwn him 1v1. But in all seriousness
He expected me not to chug pots 1v1 when I know hes on voice chat with his but buddy who will try to gank me. BOTTOM LINE IF YOUR A DUMBASS I WONT GIVE YOU A FAIR CHANCE TO KILL ME. Oh yeah and heres some funny video of it all. If you notice from the first movie i didn't chug 1v1.

This first packet video is of chopa agreeing to a 1v1. Notice im not chugging. Mid 1v1 comes the uber noob freind to gank me.
Fake 1v1

This second video is after i found chopa and killed him 1v1 and his noob freind dumps and runs. If anything watch how gay this guy is
After pwnage

This last one chopa is busy shit talking and complaining about how much I chug. Yet hes chuggin red pots every 2 seconds. I didn't even stun and I owned him 1v1.
pwned again

PS. And rpv is a packet video that you open in razor while logged into a uo server.
You can fast foward and rewind to the good parts. Their also very small in size like a 2 sec dload.

C

Cricket

terathan33 said:
YOU DONT DESERVE A FAIR FIGHT BECAUSE YOUR A SACK OF SHIT. IF I GIVE A 1v1 AND YOUR BUT BUDDY COMES IN WITH A EXPLOSION PRECASTED WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM GONNA NOT CHUG next time we fight??

You shouldn't talk about the IIs like that...I'm sure they want to keep their offline activities a secret.

And never 1v1 >I< in the field...they're a bunch of skilless bitches.

~C

elohdee

Knight
Cricket said:
You shouldn't talk about the IIs like that...I'm sure they want to keep their offline activities a secret.

~C

>I< = SL = Faction = Gank, get use to it or stfu, cricket you sit and flame these boards and most likly you're a bank sitting trammy, and as for those video's i would gank you to when you start running off screen in first dump ;o

Secondly Cricket duel me? ;o aim is forever elohdee thx.. - bye el

Afro Man

Wanderer
Cricket said:

~C

>I< skilless bitches?..... lol.. field fight them with even numbers and you will lose 100% of the time. rage, deathjester and el oh dee are great duelist so naming them "skilless bitches" would be incorrect. thanks.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
elohdee said:
Nice Sig, you might wanna add you did lost 2 of the 3 duels, sigh.. ;o i wish i was cool like you : }

I'm not going to tell you why because I would be thought of as a whiner when in all honesty I'm not.

Skillless Bitches?
Dude Duel ANYONE in >I< on the field or in the sanctioned arenas.
No one will pussy out.
No one will display noobery.
and NO ONE will beat >I< in a guild fight with even numbers.

EastB

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
Skillless Bitches?
No one will pussy out.

Man, I just ran up to you and said:

"Greetings! I read on the forum that I wouldn't be able to beat any >I< 1v1, I'd like to give it a try?"

To which Chopa and Cronic responded with "Vas Ort Flam" and "In Por Ylem"

Crap, I guess you guy's can't read, or you really are just talking trash. Either way it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
EastB said:
Man, I just ran up to you and said:

"Greetings! I read on the forum that I wouldn't be able to beat any >I< 1v1, I'd like to give it a try?"

To which Chopa and Cronic responded with "Vas Ort Flam" and "In Por Ylem"

Crap, I guess you guy's can't read, or you really are just talking trash. Either way it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Im assuming you did this on a factioned char, and if so then I can see why you would get your ass handed to you. On the faction field orange is orange, anyone with half a brain should know not to expect a 1v1 in factions.

terathan33

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
Skillless Bitches?
No one will pussy out.

From what I recall diamonds beat a bunch of you members in a fight with even numbers aka a 1v1 duel.
Eat your words now. EAT THEM

EastB

Wanderer
Evolution said:
Im assuming you did this on a factioned char, and if so then I can see why you would get your ass handed to you. On the faction field orange is orange, anyone with half a brain should know not to expect a 1v1 in factions.

Well there's my problem. I have a full brain, not a half of one :(

No one will pussy out.

Well I was looking for a duel, on the field, and that was quite the display of noobery.