UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Died while still having 13 HP left

Happened in The Gauntlet of Dungeon Doom - somehow I simultaneously got healed and hit :
still alive.jpg

I'm assuming its a bug of some sort

Lucifall

Knight
Leech weapon? If so, it's possible that, due to lag or priority of processes, you died before the leech kicked in. Pretty common, actually.

Life leechibng, regardless of the source, (HLL, Curse Weapon, Vampiric Embrace...) is all processed at the exact same moment. So yes, what Lucifall said still applies.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I have died many many many ( too many ) times on osi since 1999 and never have I died showing I had HP remaining.This report may have something to do with this or not
The screen shots no longer exist because of the forum merge and I couldn't be bothered to re-create them
You still have to wonder how this would find these bugs but until that is cleared up let us wait