UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DID ANYONE PLAY ZULUHOTEL???

beelzebub

Knight
DID ANYONE PLAY ZULUHOTEL???

hey, did anyone used to play on a freeshard called Zuluhotel? it was up years and years ago, i think the last time i played on the server was 98 or 99...

anyone ever play there? if you did, post your char name!

I was Ashlin.

im looking for a dude named Vethov

beelzebub

Knight
Re: DID ANYONE PLAY ZULUHOTEL???

probably not much chance ill find many people, but ill keep trying lol

i saw a dude named Lebbowski on Hybrid, asked him if he played zuluhotel and he said yes, so that was kinda neat lol...

Retro

Wanderer

do you know a black sabbath or.................................. tchievski or retro..

beelzebub

Knight

hmmmmm, black sabbath, i might have known, either on zulu or on a diff shard.

i used to own the 666 guild on zuluhotel.

then i was a counsellor for a while..... back when sphereserver was all the rage

deloreandel

Wanderer
funny to read the above story. i was in the original zuluhotel known as delorean and GM Alcatraz. Hell i know Anias from that time, good times :)
I remember Junie de Kaa, he was in the clan with Lebowski and Kelldorain. Later i been playiong with Kelldorain in World of Warcraft.
good to read this old message, was a great introduction to modern mmo's :) we were part of the originals haha
greetz
Marco aka Delorean/GM Alcatraz

crikey

Sorceror
funny to read the above story. i was in the original zuluhotel known as delorean and GM Alcatraz. Hell i know Anias from that time, good times :)
I remember Junie de Kaa, he was in the clan with Lebowski and Kelldorain. Later i been playiong with Kelldorain in World of Warcraft.
good to read this old message, was a great introduction to modern mmo's :) we were part of the originals haha
greetz
Marco aka Delorean/GM Alcatraz
I had one of your halberds, and it was AWESOME
Run around on a lvl4 1 shotting noobs it was great fun
My name there was.....Crikey -_-
I was a royal asshole. Most 16 year olds are

Cossi

Traveler
I also played zuluhotel back in the 2001!
My char name was Murdok...i remember the pain playing with a shitty connection...
If i think that was 15 years ago... :awesome:

crikey

Sorceror
I also played zuluhotel back in the 2001!
My char name was Murdok...i remember the pain playing with a shitty connection...
If i think that was 15 years ago... :awesome:
Thats right around when I played....99-02

You played the o canada one right?
I bet we crossed paths without even realizing it

I pvped with sage/graywolf and our guild

Place turned into a sesspool of cheaters and corruption sadly. I shut that shit down and quit. If people are going to give up losing fair and resort to cheating, I will end it: no exceptions

Being directly responsible for a GM and about ohhhh, 50 cheaters skills dropped to 0, which probably took an accumulated total of 1,000,000 hours of training, was my grand griefage for the ages

I bet a few of em cried irl

They can all suck my dick