UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Detective RaRae

Who's the liar?

• Total voters
I'm actually not even at my computer to get on skype.

People just don't like you because you're an annoying faggot.
Ah I see! And people just loooove u haha. That's the difference between me and u, I try to get people not to like me and you don't even try lol!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And you lie a lot.

And make up excuses everytime you lose.

"COME 2v2 ME RIGHT NOW THEN MICKEY YOU WILL GET FUCKING SMASHED"

"WELL I SUCK AT 2V2S WOOPDIE DOO"

na bruh.

You just suck period

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Ah I see! And people just loooove u haha. That's the difference between me and u, I try to get people not to like me and you don't even try lol!

You don't really need to try. Every person I have spoke with that either currently plays with you or use to. Says you're a total faggot and annoying as fuck to be in call with.

I can see why people would say that though...

And you lie a lot.

And make up excuses everytime you lose.

"COME 2v2 ME RIGHT NOW THEN MICKEY YOU WILL GET FUCKING SMASHED"

"WELL I SUCK AT 2V2S WOOPDIE DOO"

na bruh.

You just suck period
I didn't ask for a 2v2 when u tried to gank me Thursday rofl. We was talking about 1v1 and u ran from me nonstop for about 30 minutes then brought ur buddy to try and gank me, as expected lol.

Because I randomly select my ages when I make my forum accounts.

Who the fuck takes the time to put in their real age?

That's weird...
What is weird is you sending me pictures of urself lmfao, and u posting pics of urself on the forums, talking about you made 30k in a month and calling people virigns when u are over 30 years old. U got 5,000 messages... ON ONE FORUM ACCOUNT LOL