UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Detective RaRae

Who's the liar?

• Total voters

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Mickey and I have had our differences in the past on forums but I'm over it. Hopefully he is too.

I've got no interest in debating my wizard skillz

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Or that you make manage multi million dollar business accounts. From ebay or something
I do manage multi million dollar accounts.

I'm an account manager for a networking company :)

And yes I have hit months where I net 25-35k for myself [only during Q4] and its only happened a few times but my average month is still very good.

But this is a video game forum.

What I do for work has nothing to do with ultima online lol

I do manage multi million dollar accounts.

I'm an account manager for a networking company :)

And yes I have hit months where I net 25-35k for myself [only during Q4] and its only happened a few times but my average month is still very good.

But this is a video game forum.

What I do for work has nothing to do with ultima online lol
But it's ok to worry about all that, but u say everyone works at MC Donald's lmfao.

crikey

Sorceror
But it's ok to worry about all that, but u say everyone works at MC Donald's lmfao.
Everytime he throws that bait in the water "person X: you work at Mcdonalds", somebody bites. It is excellent trolling bait, and people fall for it everytime hahaha

And btw @Darian#1 don't even count, kid was trolling and wasnt even here during all of Mickey's bs and lies LOL. How does it feel to lose a poll that isnt rigged with ur alt forum accounts and ur trolling buddies. Even with evidence showing ur non stop lies @Pat McGroin, at least ur bros stick by ur side!! LOL

fabdaddy

Traveler
you still on the forums crying and whinning about shit ? jesus I thought you were going to live you're life and go outside and stop being as virgin jesus

fabdaddy

Traveler
go out and see the fresh air ,you are always just sitting by the computer man , does you're mom let you spend all day sitting there ? jesus you need friends

go out and see the fresh air ,you are always just sitting by the computer man , does you're mom let you spend all day sitting there ? jesus you need friends
Do you always believe the random shit you say to be true? ;) Because I post on forums means I'm on a computer lol?