UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise staff application - January 2012

Athena

Account Terminated
This is the initial application for Counselor's positions with UOGamers: Demise. To apply for a position on our staff, please download and answer all the questions in the text file attached to this thread and paste it into a new conversation thread with me, titled "Demise Staff Application January 2012"

Read the instructions thoroughly, and answer each question the best you can from memory. We dont care how good your google skills are, we want only to know what you know, so we know what to expect from you: answer the questions to the best of your ability, without search engines or asking other people. Cheating here will just be unfair to yourself.

Attachments

• CNSApplicationJan2012.txt
    6.8 KB · Views: 239

Yardly

Wanderer
If I wasn't so busy during the work week I could see myself applying since this is an awesome shard. Love ya guys/gals :)

Athena

Account Terminated
I'm closing this tomorrow night. Those that we call for interviews will be contacted within 1 week.