UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Staff (90% this post is deleted or blocked)

Toke

Traveler
I don't come on forums too much.. i saw a post about a guys friend being robed by hz so i literally replied 2 mssgs...
1st msg : I don't interact at all with them, they have known scammers in their guild.. sorry about your friend.
after it i posted this

"worst part in all of this is how heavy demise staff weighs in on these community posts..even go as far as editing posts.. professional..."

This response was due to more than 5 msgs on the same page being "edited" by staff to things like "I<3hello kitty." Which by the way is very professional.
When i returned the post i was revoked from it.

Now lets get this clear, I'm fairly new to server and I do not rant on Forums.. so as you can clearly see I did not say anything remotely offensive or violate any forum rules.

Point is Demise staff seems very unprofessional and instead of enforcing rules they take sides in discussions and toy with other peoples opinions..

very unhappy with the staff/player interaction on this server.. very little work for the staff most have them bored. I'm sure many have left this shard due to this and i'm sure many more will.
PLS NOTE THIS ISN'T ABOUT HZ OR ANTI HZ, HZ IS HALF MY CONTENT ON THIS SHARD I DO NOT INTEND TO IMPLY ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARDS THE PLAYERS IN HZ ON THIS POST, THIS IS STRICTLY STAFF DIRECTED

I would LOVE a reply from staff explaining revoked privileges on the post and point out where the person who posted it broke a rule.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/594713/page-2#post-4270048

Last edited:

Toke

Traveler
i sent a conversation to one of staff admins asking for justification and to explain the rule i broke.. i will let you guys know if they are professional enough to back their own actions or if they remain shady.

Toke

Traveler
so if staff doesnt like where opinions are going they block the post... i do understand some guys come on here and brake every rule possible.. but if thats the case do your JOB and apply the rules... staff should not alter mssgs just because they imply ideas they don't agree with.. some of those edited mssgs were ugly and racist... some of them were just opinions and still edited... UNDERSTAND, that my complaint isin't to hz or any player.. my complaint is the level of unprofessional-ism demise staff has on this forums.. if someone writes something on forums against the rules ban them.. but know your place as staff and be staff don't jump into player to player discussions and "weigh" in.. just because they dont like it doesnt mean is against the rule.

Toke

Traveler
this is really not about you guys, im sorry to appoint you :(
the 3 hz replying on the post can find ur dose of drama somewere else :eek:

Toke

Traveler
still doesnt justify their actions on block a post that didnt violate any forum rules... honeslty bama i can tell your looking to argue something.. im not your guy :(

Last edited:

Loler

Page
"Respect staff. (And staff will respect you!)

Staff on Demise volunteer their time to improve your game experience. Harassment of staff will not be tolerated. Staff instructions are final and are to be followed.

Forum Usage

Please keep all discussion on the forums civil, and respect special rules outlined for each subsection if present. Trolling, flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated."

I know you guys are having a hard time following these simple rules. Good luck in future. Btw the above quoted is forum rules not me giving my opinion its a fact that those are the rules.

Toke

Traveler
quote my harassment and my "trolling flaming and or personal attacks..

"It's not about them, they are some worthless UO personas. My whole guild laughed when we saw their facebooks that was the only moment we paid attention to them. The profiles are sad and full of ugly pictures. For example you do nothing but talk like you kill Hz 2 vs 6. I know your pvp style, you are out of ideas.

Like me? I just log in and kill, I don't make lies to boost my status like you. You just prove you are a full time nerd."
-Royak Kapero2
i can probably find 1000 of these, gl finding any mines insulting people at personal levels or trolling

Toke

Traveler
just because some hz guy jumps on your post doesn't mean your post should be blocked cus they can't stop offending each other.. common sence says you should ban the people offending and violating rules not the guys post about something not offensive. I dont expect for you to grasp this off the bat, but careful try.

zulu2401

Squire
Doesn't matter what the post is. Hz will step in and inflame the situation as much as possible and get away with it as long as they 'word' it correctly. They drop in on threads and post screen shots of people's death thinking it matters to anyone but them. That, is a form of trolling and flaming.... Watch your behavior toke you could get banned or worse :(

Toke

Traveler
Doesn't matter what the post is. Hz will step in and inflame the situation as much as possible and get away with it as long as they 'word' it correctly. They drop in on threads and post screen shots of people's death thinking it matters to anyone but them. That, is a form of trolling and flaming.... Watch your behavior toke you could get banned or worse :(
oh i couldnt possibly agree any more.
read the post i CAPED nothing that this wasnt towards any hz member or player and instantly they come in telling me to "Grow up" lol
honestly the trolling by hz is unreal, im not staying away from fear of being ban of these o' so interesting forums.. but for the fact that hz shits on every post followed by further shitting from staff.

If they were to ban me for expressing my opinion without harassing or insulting that shows my point even further.

zulu2401

Squire
It's an intriguing topic. Will only be followed by idiotic comments and end up in liche lord room eventually. You can't point out flaws to the system no matter if it has vulgar comment or personal attacks. I've personally asked what the deal is with target share scripts and why are they being allowed to thrive. I've also asked why is easyuo during pvp seemingly permitted. Zero answers. Keep trying though one will eventually plop into the thread with a nice post that 25 people will instantly like, especially if it results in a ban. As for me, I could give two shits what happens on forums. I can tell you that I'm finished donated to the server of demise though so there's no need in me complaining about a free game any longer. One day they will either fix it and find a happy medium or fuck it up even worse. Who knows?

Xionu

Sorceror
@Toke
Mr. Town Rapist,
Can you link a thread that has gotten lich lorded that is not breaking the forum rules? Also, you should change your signature, you obviously do give a fuck.

Thanks.