UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Facebook Group

BrotherDon

Sorceror
for tragic moron like xva who likes broadcast he play wizard game irl
I never understood why someone would choose to spend their free time doing something they were ashamed of admitting they do to their friends in family.

If you didnt arbitrarily attach some stigma to it you might find a lot of otherwise normal and successful people play UO / games / MMOs what have you. Its like its twenty years ago and you're afraid to come out the closet lol.

mantorras

Sorceror
A word of caution to everyone that uses the Demise facebook group.
Be careful on what you share on your facebook profile.
It has come to my attention that some sick individuals that also play here, sometimes they get so frustrated from playing this game that they make their personal vendettas to stalk and harass other players families and loved ones, trying to disrupt marriages, getting people fired etc...

Check your privacy settings.

lukin69

Knight
A word of caution to everyone that uses the Demise facebook group.
Be careful on what you share on your facebook profile.
It has come to my attention that some sick individuals that also play here, sometimes they get so frustrated from playing this game that they make their personal vendettas to stalk and harass other players families and loved ones, trying to disrupt marriages, getting people fired etc...

Check your privacy settings.
But its just so much fun though....also, that's what fake fb profiles are for ;)