UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

dear RYAN MCDAMS

ROBFAB

Wanderer
dear ryan i know you are not on alot but to be honest you said alot was going to change and i see nothing, the server still lags its lagging like shit today on 12/13/2012..honestly if you are not going to do anything for your SERVER just let it die out already you are wasting your time and nothing is being done.del pond had sign that it wouldnt be safe nomore B.s its still there and the sign is down....also FACTION BASES were sopossed to be moved B.s they didnt ..another changes u said were dueling pits in jhelom i seen you make them but like i said NO EFFORT ..honestly you say things but dont do it..LACK OF LEADERSHIP.. honestly if you dont care about you server dont say things and then dont do them thats dumb...stick to it becuase you are letting your sosarians players down that look forward to these changes...

Darkarna

Sorceror
dear ryan i know you are not on alot but to be honest you said alot was going to change and i see nothing, the server still lags its lagging like shit today on 12/13/2012..honestly if you are not going to do anything for your SERVER just let it die out already you are wasting your time and nothing is being done.del pond had sign that it wouldnt be safe nomore B.s its still there and the sign is down....also FACTION BASES were sopossed to be moved B.s they didnt ..another changes u said were dueling pits in jhelom i seen you make them but like i said NO EFFORT ..honestly you say things but dont do it..LACK OF LEADERSHIP.. honestly if you dont care about you server dont say things and then dont do them thats dumb...stick to it becuase you are letting your sosarians players down that look forward to these changes...

Welcome to trammel...