UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

dark age of camelot

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehouse

Sorceror
dark age of camelot

Never played any other MMO besides UO, how does this compare? I have some friends that play and I want to try it out.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
DAoC?

It really is a great game for anyone, even thouhg the same models get used like 10 times for mobs the game has really great everything. The graphics are astonishing, gameplay is orgasmic, the storyline is great. There is one downfall to DAoC though, it has a level system :eek: so you will be constantly trying to gain that new level so you can use whetever equiptment you may wish to use.

Try out the seven day trial that comes with "trials of Atlantis" from a friend before or just hijack their accoutn for a few days and play DAoC you might love it or you might hate it, the game usually goes to either extreme.

have fun.

Daoc

Depends what you like in a game. If you like PVP daoc sucks hardcore. If you like nice graphics, it still sucks hardcore compared to Star Wars Galaxies. If you like PVE player vs enviornment it STILL SUCKS HARDCORE. Overall i would put this stinker of a game as one of the worst ever. I seriously poop on this game. Try fileplanet and dl the free trial of SWG. Be warned it is 2 gigs and requires a badass computer to run it.

drucifer

Wanderer
the pvp was actually somewhat fun. My first pvp char was myh 24 shadowblade...nothing like sneaking up on a sitting caster who thinks they are safe, and one shotting them. :) those were the good ole days. Also I've got a 50 spiritmaster who can powerlevel any character 1-50 in about 36 hours gamtime. The only thing I didn't really like was the toa expansion which was a sorry excuse to do more monster bashing just to be competitive in pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.