UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Daily PvP System

Nesurit

Sorceror
HelloGamemasters

i am offering suggestions for Hybrid.

Hybrid needs pvp contents

IPY already has pvp contents like OCB

[reference:http://uoancorp.com/wiki/index.php/Town_Vs._Town_Militia#Capturing_a_City ]

what i want to say is any server has different pvping systems but they dont set time like ipy3(ancorp)

it is important to do try pvp events, but more importantly, we should set time like ancorp.

lots of hynrid users get older and more busy. Most of all, population of hybrid got smaller remarkably.

it results in fewer pvp chacne. It's time for Hybrid to change itself.

following is my suggestion

Players should occupy a town for an hour

i think it is efficient to use CTF event of hybrid.

Gm should put ctf stones at several spots and players fight to get the stones

we can use faction war systems, but Shino suggested guild war system

Sega's opinion is to change pvp time in night time randomly.

and we can discuss what reward should be given.

having playing uo on hybrid what I feel is if Hybrid had had more pvp stuff, Hybrid wouldn't have lost many players.

almost all servers are losing their users year after year, Hybrid still has potential power.

i just hope Hybrid won't lose that power.

i hope u dont extinguish the faint candle light.

amtothepm

Knight
HelloGamemasters

i am offering suggestions for Hybrid.

Hybrid needs pvp contents

IPY already has pvp contents like OCB

[reference:http://uoancorp.com/wiki/index.php/Town_Vs._Town_Militia#Capturing_a_City ]

what i want to say is any server has different pvping systems but they dont set time like ipy3(ancorp)

it is important to do try pvp events, but more importantly, we should set time like ancorp.

lots of hynrid users get older and more busy. Most of all, population of hybrid got smaller remarkably.

it results in fewer pvp chacne. It's time for Hybrid to change itself.

following is my suggestion

Players should occupy a town for an hour

i think it is efficient to use CTF event of hybrid.

Gm should put ctf stones at several spots and players fight to get the stones

we can use faction war systems, but Shino suggested guild war system

Sega's opinion is to change pvp time in night time randomly.

and we can discuss what reward should be given.

having playing uo on hybrid what I feel is if Hybrid had had more pvp stuff, Hybrid wouldn't have lost many players.

almost all servers are losing their users year after year, Hybrid still has potential power.

i just hope Hybrid won't lose that power.

i hope u dont extinguish the faint candle light.

Droopi

Sorceror
Lets try to keep this forum post on topic please I like the idea surit is going for if anything can we reinforce his idea with only positive suggestions. Kris dude I think your funny as fuck but you need your own forum section maybe called People Who Use To Play Hyrbid.

scorxx

Sorceror
your accounts 5 years old with no msg's because you quit uo every week and come crawling back.

I know you're mad because your short irl and bad at UO. but there is no need to rage up so bad.

Not sure if retarded, or retarded.. If I quit every week and came back every week, wouldn't you think I'd have more post? The contradiction is real with this one. My account if 5 years old with as many messages as I have, due to leaving my house.

If you need help, AA isn't only for drinkers, they will help you with your forum issues. Doctors have medication for trolls as well.

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Can we please get a raffle or a crowdfund option to fund ideas?

If we ever do figure anything out, we are all wise enough to know that Ryan isn't footing the bill. If an idea is unanimously accepted by the community which requires are 50+ hr coding job, there is no way to implement the idea without paying someone to do the work. Suzy has shown she is willing to do 10-15hr jobs for free every once a while.. And we greatly appreciate it. But in all fairness, until there is a concrete financial path provided to us by staff (Raffle Crowd Fund Etc.) I would not expect anything drastic to change.

The other option is to have faith in Ryan to implement the most popular ideas whenever he comes back, if ever. People always made fun of Ryan because they always gave 100% credit to zippy & mark... But in reality hes very talented and if he ever got motivated to improving the shard this idea could/would be implemented with relative ease.