UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Da Clan

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: Da Clan

Train and get a Mask of Orcish Kin (off an Orc Mage)
Drop extra Orc items in the Chest in front of the tower.
Write your Orc name and what times he is on, in the book there.
Guardians of Sosaria will be raiding the Orc Fort, harass them.
Remember to stay in character, at all times and start using Orc language.
Find a demise roleplayer alliance emissary to enter you in DRP.
Once entered into Orcs or DRP, you will be able to fight the GoS.
Post on RPring.com to communicate with Orcs and other DRP guilds.
http://www.rpring.com/blood-clan-orcs-evil/
Post on bloodclanorcs.com under: http://www.bloodclanorcs.com/forum/uog-demise/

Kill everything that lives around the Orc Fort and take the meat and hides.
Collect blood to sacrifice, till the Warboss comes.

From their holes and caverns deep
Ten million Orc and Goblin feet
With hungry hearts and sharpened knives
They come to take your worthless lives

The Call To Arms:
"Blood for the Blood God!"

Benigno

Sorceror

Two Wolves;249453 said:
Drop extra Orc items in the Chest in front of the tower.
Write your Orc name and what times he is on, in the book there.

Which towa? I am at the Ork Fort, Felluca-Yewz.

Two Wolves

Knight

Two Wolves;246816 said:
this is the situation.

the, Da Clan tower is in the Orc Fort in Fel.

the, Bloodclan tower is in the one in Tram.

These two Orc guilds will be merging once their members and leaders get organized. Meanwhile, guilds Wolf, GoS, KoS and other demise roleplayer troops will start making regular raids on the Orc Fort in Tram. any players with Orc characters should get an Orc Mask, show up there and try to defend it, if they put their character in the DRP alliance.

players that have an Orc character can also show up and defend the Orc Fort in Fel, but I can not guarantee that you will be attacked. More PvP oriented guilds could pitch in and hit the Orc Fort in Fel, to make that interesting for Orc players there by the, Da Clan tower.

Once the Orcs get trained up - I am sure that the next stage will be to take the show on the road into Fel. The more reliable it is that somebody is attacking/defending in the Orc Forts at any particular time of the day when an Orc player logs in, the more likely it is that this will hold players interest and get off the ground.

Help and Orc out and raid the Orc Fort relentlessly. thank you.

The Book and Chest are on the Bloodclan Tower.

Corn Luth

Wanderer

i have a question for this dead thread.
Can an orc be female? I haven't found anything, yet on this. Is it ok? Since some monsters have double the attack damage on males then on females. Most my chars are female and i was hoping to continue this as an orc.:eek:

Two Wolves

Knight

We go strictly by the rules posted by Bloodclan Orcs on bloodclanorcs.com

So, I am able to do a little research for you there.

http://www.bloodclanorcs.com/forum/uo-gamers-general-blah/5441-kan-breeders-warbozz.html

According to this discussion, female orcs are called breeders and there is no practical restriction to their upward rank improvement, all the way to warboss.

This is a dead thread as Da Clan folded up shop and moved to another server.

The seeds of Bloodclan Orcs are still here in the form of a small group of pug orcs that are hoping and praying to the Bluud God to send a warboss to whip them into shape.

Let me fire a couple links at you:
Role Play Guilds - an Introduction
(has a bloodclan intro in it about half way down the first page with rules, ranks and creating a orc pug)

Bloodclan Orcs recruiting thread
(similar to the RP Guild intro, but with some activities and other suggestions in it)

Bloodclan Orcs forum on RP Ring
(rpring.com is where all the RP community chatter is, register there. also be watching for the announcement of Orc-A-Muck day when we try to get as many green guys on the server at the same time as possible and create chaos. posting on RP Ring is the best way to stay coordinated with the other Orcs.)

Bloodclanorcs.com Demise Forum
(this is a hidden forum on bloodclanorcs central web site. once we get a few more orcs rolling and some proven leadership they may take it back out of mothballs)

That is all I have time to give you at this moment. Read bloodclanorcs.com for more general information about Orcs. PM me on RP Ring with questions about [Orcs] on demise or [email protected] about other guilds in demise roleplayers.

Two Wolves

Knight

Corn Luth;334967 said:
i have a question for this dead thread.
Can an orc be female? I haven't found anything, yet on this. Is it ok? Since some monsters have double the attack damage on males then on females. Most my chars are female and i was hoping to continue this as an orc.:eek:

I must apologize and eat crow. This message was probably not meant for [Orc] Bloodclan Orcs, but for [ORC] Da Clan after all. Recently I have heard a report that the [ORC]'s have been seen in the field fighting in fel where good orcs should. Good to have you back and good luck out there.

Corn Luth

Wanderer

It was ment for any orc clan. I want to play as one and want to do it right.:D I am basically fishing for a response and was wondering about that topic. Thanks for responding.