UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Current lag issues

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Current lag issues

We are currently experiencing a network issue with our upstream provider (Time Warner Telecom). This issue is a regional issue and is not limited to just our servers. We have a ticket open with them and will update you as soon as we have any information. This issue started at approximately 10:26 AM EST.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Current lag issues

Seriously if this isn't fixed soon I am going to have to find an alternative for my entertainment.....

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

↓↓↓↓

Strippers and Cocaine!!!!!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

LeGiOn-hybrid;1695621 said:
Seriously if this isn't fixed soon I am going to have to find an alternative for my entertainment.....

kfjadkfj

Hookers and Cocaine!!!!!

make sure you share...

Yep, It takes a dump at/around 209.173.128.70. They should upgrade to Juniper hardware; I like their products.

Kingllama

Knight

First time i wake up at 10am in along time and server lags :(... it's cool ryan I Got to clean irl. But good luck with the server :D thanks for keeping it great

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

The latency issues should have subsided... I'll monitor and do another update shortly.

Thanks,
Ryan