UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CuB2 Emblems, redeemable tokens

Uomvp

Knight
It's hard to say because i honostly believe alot of people outside of the forum are lying about what they are selling for. Someone said they sold 50k for a mil? Who knows if that is true. Average looks like 13-15gp per.

yea i sold about 1.5mil at 10gp to xisst a7x

people are paying alot more Gold PER than the prizes are paying out, i bet we will see a bunch of fake sales on the forum trying to drive the price up above 10gp for the prizes.

lucascyb

Sorceror
well iam pretty sure thoes guys are trying to secure their investments in cub 1 items, just makes sense to me imo

publicly i think emblems will goto 15 gp then as high as 30gp as time goes on , when the CuB2 event ends people will scramble for more emblems, this is the time to hoard emblems, and wait for mark to release the newer items,

publicly i'm saying that.

shindig

Sorceror
ahahaha just watched some guy advertise "448 emblems for 10g each or 9k for all" and someone gave him 9k for all happily. lmao

personally bought 200k earlier for less than 10g each.

yea its going to settle at 5gp and lower, its pretty obv.

you guys would be suprised on how many i bought at 1gp - 3gp range before people started paying 10-14gp.

pete liv

Sorceror
well really because the system was limited to certain day of creation items, there is an limited (though a huge amount) of possible emblems that can come into play. and when these start dwindling as the items are turned in and the emblems are themselves used, they should raise back up. best bet would be buy rewards with gold as they come out, stack emblems, and whatever rewards you can't find near the end of the time of the event, cash em in and hope or when everyone is struggling to find shit to trash that will actually give emblems start selling them

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I paid between 12gp and 15gp.

My reasoning as to why I paid this much is pretty simple, it goes as this: I don't care.

I just don't feel like struggling to get some emblems, I trashed what I had, which is very little, and when I just buy here and there when the opportunity reveals itself to me.

All I care for is to hold onto a handfull of them, and when new items come out, if something strike my interest, to be able to claim an item. I will not haggle or argue for an extra 100k gold or not. In the end, it matters not.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
I paid between 12gp and 15gp.

My reasoning as to why I paid this much is pretty simple, it goes as this: I don't care.

I just don't feel like struggling to get some emblems, I trashed what I had, which is very little, and when I just buy here and there when the opportunity reveals itself to me.

All I care for is to hold onto a handfull of them, and when new items come out, if something strike my interest, to be able to claim an item. I will not haggle or argue for an extra 100k gold or not. In the end, it matters not.
Same here I also had almost 1 mil emblems just from weps,aromor,and worthless semi rares but i have payed anywhere from 10-14 gp each mostly 10gp and uogamers enough w/ your BS estimates of where prices will settle this is a price check not a price guess. No one listens to your values anyway (You payed 1-3 gp per LOL :p)

Same here I also had almost 1 mil emblems just from weps,aromor,and worthless semi rares but i have payed anywhere from 10-14 gp each mostly 10gp and uogamers enough w/ your BS estimates of where prices will settle this is a price check not a price guess. No one listens to your values anyway (You payed 1-3 gp per LOL :p)

lol ,yea , no wonder i'm the poorest one on the shard
- Charle Sheen [ingame name]

sooo, charlie sheen, or whatever his latest name is, said he paid 1-3 per, and would go no higher than 12gp per, yet hes already offering 17or so gp per emblem.... im smelling something foul, and i think its bs. anyways, i think emblems will eventually get to the 20gp per emblem with no problem, with people needing a few more emblems here and there.

yea i pay 17gp,

msg me on aol : "theplayer"

ipaythemost

-charliesheen [ingame name]

i'm really conviced if i showed some of you 500mil in gold that you would still call me broke lol.

only if u knew the word contradiction, ur basicly saying i can't ever change my mind regardless of the amount of time from saying one thing to saying the other thing

i bet u have no clue on what the word really means. your the type of person that hears it from someone else and starts to say "hey thats cool i'ma say it without even looking what it really means"

contradiction is ... ahh forget it, its like talking to a brick wall sometimes.