UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crashes in the past week.

A

ASayre

Crashes in the past week.

Hi.

Gonna make this brief, sorry bout that.

Time has been sparse for me lately.

We're working on the crashes, sorry about that. Gonna be doing a update of the shard, a patch of the stuff in the Queue that I've done but not uploaded as well as throwing in a bunch of debugging stuffs.

It seems to be a problem in some of the optimizations that were done in map.

I'll be putting the shard back up right now, changing simple stuff. I'll update the shard, put in the debug info, then restart it again.

Bear with us - My sincerest apologies for the downtime.

EDIT: Here are the updates:
A lot more optimizations and improvements
Dolphins sometimes jump
Buff Icons for half the spells, but NOT ACTIVATED yet (disabled til I get a chance to test 'em)
Other misc. Bug fixes
Extra debugging and such stuff
Better bad name disapproval on pet names
Pet Trading made to look like OSI - ie, can't name a horse 'a nightmare', it'll still say Horse at the top with the name below.

If any bugs... email bugs AT UODemise <D()T> com

Re: Crashes in the past week.

Thanks for all you guys do. If you need some help with sysadmin stuff just let me know and I'll be glad to contribute however I can. :)

I think I speak for everyone when I say - updates are well worth some downtime. Even though it f***ed up my macroing :-P

A

ASayre

Expect dolphin jumping competitions soon.

death_kult

Sorceror

You have made one of my 2 uo dreams become reality... the dolphins jumping. My other is to be able to dye my underwear yellow.

As always, downtime here for updates is well worth the wait. Thanks admin guys.

Dinnin

Wanderer

One specific but thats been fixed is the Archery + Lightning strike bug. It now costs the appropriate amount of mana.

pbguy434

Knight

Dinnin said:
One specific but thats been fixed is the Archery + Lightning strike bug. It now costs the appropriate amount of mana.
So its not mana-free anymore?